Keep it hidden

By doomed - 09/06/2009 01:28 - New Zealand

Today, the girl I'm in love with invited me to stay with her in Europe for 2 weeks, she's even paying for the flights and accommodation. It's because I'm such a special friend to her, and she wants me to come up to meet her fiancé before she gets married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 974
You deserved it 6 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch. Shoulda made a move on her sooner D:

randomdude1234 0

:( I'm sorry man I know what it's like to be close friends with someone your totally in love with.

Comments

sucks dude... maybe you'll meet a hot European girl on the trip though... :)

YDI. You are a good friend, so she wants you there. Simple as that. YDI doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. I will say, however, that it is selfish to only be concerned about your feelings and not be happy for her. If you actually love her, and it isn't just infatuation, you probably would have said something sooner. Otherwise, you're a coward, and this is what happens when you sit around waiting for other people to do the work you want done yourself. Hopefully you learned from it. Try to have fun, though. Europe is amazing--might meet someone there if you can get over her/yourself.

Your life truely does suck I'm very sorry for you. Maybe you will find some one that's better for you one day that will love you back.

You should go watch Vicky Christina Barcelona and take a page or two from its book. Small plane and obscure Spanish island, accompanied by an eccentric poet father should do it. It'd help too if you yourself were a fiery painter with a bi-curious ex.

Ok to you that say there are more fish in the sea. So now he's so desprate he's dating fishys? XP

Wow that's harsh, but I take u u never manned up & confessed ur undying love & affection to her?!? LOL sorry but YDI if u had told her, who knows, maybe u'd have been her fiancé smart ass! I mean I feel sorry for u but it's guys like u I call *******!

Well #90 I guess you can call me a pussy because I could never tell a girl such a thing I have a great fear of rejection. It's simply just that I can't take rejection it hurts and I don't want to feel it again. :/

thekraken 0

What part of Europe? England? Russia? cause you know those are the best European countries.