Keep it hidden

By doomed - 09/06/2009 01:28 - New Zealand

Today, the girl I'm in love with invited me to stay with her in Europe for 2 weeks, she's even paying for the flights and accommodation. It's because I'm such a special friend to her, and she wants me to come up to meet her fiancé before she gets married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 974
You deserved it 6 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch. Shoulda made a move on her sooner D:

randomdude1234 0

:( I'm sorry man I know what it's like to be close friends with someone your totally in love with.

Comments

that sucks, tell her how you feel, you have got nothing to lose, and everything to gain xx good luck xx

Is "special friend" anything like "friend with benefits?" Or are you mentally challenged? Who knows with those Europeans, maybe she wants you for a menage a trois. Just be careful that her husband's dick doesn't go anywhere you don't want it to! ;)

The friend zone is like the ******* twilight zone, there's no ******* escape.

#11 That's just what I am expecting ^^ #33 *LOL* Awesome analogy ;)

bob1124 0

Dude why the **** are you putting up with this? Tell her you like her, and if she doesn't like you back then go ahead and stop talking to her. Shit sucks, but that's what you have to do to get on with your life.

You should tell her! But gee, sucks for you, things will get better!!

Sonuvabitch 0

Agh, you're just like my girlfriend's guy friend. He always tries to get with her, but luckily he's too much of a passive bitch to make any real moves. Not that he could anyway, since I hear he's lacking in the pants department. FHL. Good Luck though, hope you tear that European guys heart out with your passive bitchery.

um just because OP is in love with this chick doesn't mean he should try and break up a happy relationship. obviously, she wants to get married to someone else, so i don't think she is going to have some crazy epiphany in the next two weeks that she actually loves her friend. we're not in a romantic comedy movie here! your time to make a move on her has passed. let her be and just be a good friend to her now, because if you try to make a move you take a huge risk of her thinking you're a big jerk who is trying to get in the pants of an almost married woman and ruining the friendship forever!

orangecrsh16 0

You shouldn't of waited for the right moment.