Junk in the trunk

By NotSoClean - 21/07/2009 18:53 - United States

Today, I noticed that my very expensive facial cleanser was almost out. I had moved in with my boyfriend recently, and questioned him, telling him "You don't have to use so much to wash your face. That's a $70 bottle." To which he responded, "Oh, that nice-smelling stuff? Yeah, I use that on my junk." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 790
You deserved it 8 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who the hell spends 70 dollars on one bottle of facial cleanser???

I sure plenty of people will shit on her for spending a lot of money on facial cleanser, but whatever. If she can afford it, then who cares. For people who aren't lucky to have a naturally good complexion, a higher quality product can sometimes make a difference. If she didn't use it and if her FML was about her boyfriend complaining about her acne or whatever, you'd be saying YDI for not taking care of her skin.

Comments

wowfmlife 0

Was it the kind with "a refreshing tingle"?

Look on the bright side honey, at least now if he decides to throw it in your dirtbox you'll get a free colon cleansing.

brrrx 0

*searches for the "Who the **** cares" button* Enough has been said about the $70 already. Either you or your boyfriend will eventually find the money to replace it. Is this gross? Not really. I'm assuming he didn't insert his junk directly into the jar (if it was a jar)...so if he used his hands, who cares? And I'm just going to throw this out there, that if you guys are living together, then clearly you're okay with having his junk near your face anyway.

skiBOAT 0

It'll end up on your face anyway. </douche> FYL, make him buy you another bottle.

at least it will smell good when you're giving him a bj

Actually, if she is using the same stuff on her face as he is on his "junk," when he goes to poke her face, they'll smell the same. Po-po-po-po-poker face, he goes to poker face.

Who cares? The cleanser wasn't that expensive. And what difference does it make if he was using it on his face or balls? Definitely not an FYL.

YDI for wasting so much money on something like that. Seriously, if you have to blow $70 on a facial cleansing product, you must have one hideous pizza face, bitch.

fmlxxxx 0

what sort of junk are we talking about here? when I first read it I thought it meant he cleaned his old GI Joes or warhammer models or whatever with it.

CyclonePsycho 1

I laughed so hard I stopped breathing for a few seconds. xD