Junk in the trunk

By NotSoClean - 21/07/2009 18:53 - United States

Today, I noticed that my very expensive facial cleanser was almost out. I had moved in with my boyfriend recently, and questioned him, telling him "You don't have to use so much to wash your face. That's a $70 bottle." To which he responded, "Oh, that nice-smelling stuff? Yeah, I use that on my junk." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 790
You deserved it 8 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who the hell spends 70 dollars on one bottle of facial cleanser???

I sure plenty of people will shit on her for spending a lot of money on facial cleanser, but whatever. If she can afford it, then who cares. For people who aren't lucky to have a naturally good complexion, a higher quality product can sometimes make a difference. If she didn't use it and if her FML was about her boyfriend complaining about her acne or whatever, you'd be saying YDI for not taking care of her skin.

Comments

dguyuwishuwer 5

Sooooo.....does that mean he pours it on the trash?

At least now his 'junk' will have a nice complexion

littlexlune 16

What kind of dumb **** spends $70 on ******* SOAP? The shit better be made out of gold.

Well u should have told him its expensive. Moast guys dont use stuff like that witch means they dont have a clue of the price.

maggiefox 25

So I'm guessing you use Clinique?

Why the hell would you shack up with your boyfriend in the first place?!

Personally, I find it impressive that OP didn't flip out on him for using it in the first place. If I had $70 face wash for my sensitive skin, I would not be very willing to share. Instead of getting mad immediately for him using the rest of her face wash, she just asked him to limit himself, but then found out he was actually just wasting it.