Junk in the trunk

By NotSoClean - 21/07/2009 18:53 - United States

Today, I noticed that my very expensive facial cleanser was almost out. I had moved in with my boyfriend recently, and questioned him, telling him "You don't have to use so much to wash your face. That's a $70 bottle." To which he responded, "Oh, that nice-smelling stuff? Yeah, I use that on my junk." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 790
You deserved it 8 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who the hell spends 70 dollars on one bottle of facial cleanser???

I sure plenty of people will shit on her for spending a lot of money on facial cleanser, but whatever. If she can afford it, then who cares. For people who aren't lucky to have a naturally good complexion, a higher quality product can sometimes make a difference. If she didn't use it and if her FML was about her boyfriend complaining about her acne or whatever, you'd be saying YDI for not taking care of her skin.

Comments

why can't you just get a prescription antibiotic like minocycline or tetracycline? why are you young people so eager to jump on board with these expensive, celebrity endorsed acne face wash?

Whoa, that's a lot of money for a facial cleanser, but if you're paying for it, your boyfriend sure as hell shouldn't be using it to jerk off. That's inconsiderate. He ought to buy his own lotion.

$70 on face cleanser? That's waaayyyy too much. If you have acne, you can get pills for less than that that actually work. Minocycline worked wonders for me and it was only like $20 or so. YDI for wasting your money.

$50 saved isn't worth the possibility of gaining 20 pounds, having crazy mood swings, etc.

wow that sucks but how is it going down on him

A lot of guys actually use facial cleanser or soap alternative products on their "junk". The skin there is way sensitive and often using soap can make the area more prone to sweating, oils or many just use things like vitamin E cream instead of soap because they shave. Although admittedly, $70 is also a touch too much just to wash your privates, or anywhere else for that matter. :S

freedombird 4

I used to think this way too, until I went to school to be a Master Cosmetologist. most cheaper cleansers and shampoos are very damaging to the skin and hair because they are very high alkaline. the pH scale runs from 0-14, with pure water being neutral at 7. skin and hair falls at 5 on the scale, so it is actually on the acidic side. for every step on the pH scale, it is multiplied by 10 to receive the alkaline vs acidic count. so 7 being neutral, 6 is 10 times acidic and 5 is 100 times acidic. so if you are using a cleanser with a 7-8 alkalinity (which is common on cheaper cleansers and shampoos, you can understand how you are wrecking your skin and hair! you might be increasing your skin and hairs pH by 10,000 times!!!! what this does is raises the cuticle layer of your hair exposing the cortex to the elements which will cause the hair to be frizzy, hard to manage and lack smoothness and shine. over time, the hair will loose elasticity and become very damaged from the inside. a good quality product will be in the range of 4.5-5.5. check the fine print on the bottle, or call the manufacturer to make sure the product is not alkali. using a product in the correct pH range will make your hair healthy smooth and shiny and your skin soft and properly hydrated.

i13Zero 5

does that mean his dick is big?

Gorillaninja 0

Was your facial cleanser tingly and aromatic?