Jacked

By Anonymous - 22/05/2013 09:44 - United Kingdom - London

Today I returned home after a semester at university. I guess I did too good a job of getting into shape as my parents phoned the police, thinking I was a burglar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 990
You deserved it 3 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take it as a compliment! Either that or they just aren't very subtle about wishing you hadn't come home.

oj101 33

Keep up the hard work, and soon you'll be so thin, no one can even see you when you turn sideways. That way, you'll be a much more efficient burglar.

Comments

Take it as a compliment! Either that or they just aren't very subtle about wishing you hadn't come home.

Does this happen every time a stranger comes to the door as well?

RedPillSucks 31

Are you sure you came home to the right house? or maybe they moved and didn't tell you.

I'm sure OP would've realized that they did before posting an FML about it..

Well, I wouldn't be too upset that you're completely ripped

Yeah I would t say that this is a bad thing...

Is it possible that you may have not came home through the front, and came in from the back? Screaming in joy, scaring the absolute sh*t out of your parents?

BeMyLove15 10

Congrats on getting in shape, now you have a new funny story to tell.

Bring out the chips and cookies! Not only will you eat delicious snacks but your parents will begin to recognize you again. Win-win, in my opinion.

CammyGal 26

Looks like someone's hungry...

oj101 33

Keep up the hard work, and soon you'll be so thin, no one can even see you when you turn sideways. That way, you'll be a much more efficient burglar.

Just become two dimensional when the lights come on.

Understandable if "getting into shape" means you lost weight while being a poor student. We've all been there.

You lost weight whilst at university?! Most of my friends, myself included, gain weight, espeially during exam period.

perdix 29

Don't flatter yourself -- they probably just forgot who you were.

On the contrary I bet they know exactly who the OP was and just weren't happy about being interrupted. :B