By Matthew - 27/11/2011 02:33 - United States

Today, I was arrested for breaking into a house. This is what happens when I lose my key. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 882
You deserved it 4 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought I was the only one who used that excuse...

i_amthe_walrus 0

Sorry to interrupt your very interesting conversation about how to spell a word in which I am unaware of the definition but has anyone seen my chap stick? It's blue.. Anyone?

Comments

rallets 22

had the same happen to me. that shit krey

rallets 22

lol it was a joke, from a kanye west and jay z song :/ ahh well

hidingmaster 2

I've heard people lose their mind and go "krey krey"... But what happens when they lose their krey..?

He's a voice of generation. That guy Kanye West.

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

You are now watching the throne don't let me into my zone...don't let me into my zone :)

rallets 22

ive seen it spelled several ways, krey, cray, kray, crey, the possibilities are endless :/

i_amthe_walrus 0

Sorry to interrupt your very interesting conversation about how to spell a word in which I am unaware of the definition but has anyone seen my chap stick? It's blue.. Anyone?

rallets 22

was it the blueberry tasting one? cause i probably finished it all, sorry

Walrus, it's true, I seen Rallet chew on it earlier this afternoon. FYL

MwahFMLS 6

Gosh guys leave the guy alone, why all the dislikes?

Giggity* it's even in your profile picture and you still managed to spell it wrong.

i_amthe_walrus 0

Awe hamburgers... Good thing I still have my cherry chap stick!

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

89- funny thing is I purposely spelled it like that and I got the pic after I posted my comment

killersexy 1

That is how he spelled it dumbass

i_amthe_walrus 0

117- Oh this old thing? (blushes).

I thought I was the only one who used that excuse...

You wouldn't need that if you would have a spare set in your mailbox or something

Evey15 4

Are you..... RETARDED??? :] juuuuss askin!

That's why you make sure your neighbours know you: So this doesn't happen. FYL though.

kickazz16 15
tsim_fml 0

Naww you gotta just make a bunch of copies so you always have one (this is what Hilary did in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air)

I just leave my kitchen window barely open *(not enough to be noticeable) so that if I forget my key, I just pop off the screen, push myself up, and slide in through and onto the kitchen counter... all though it's not to pleasant, landing in the sink.

mspoutylips 8

They probably heard that excuse a million times. Nothing personal.

jwade11 12

That would piss me off if I got arrested for trying to get into my own house. Cops get involved in wrong situations. They should of been out stopping a drug deal or a drunk driver, but instead they arrest OP for entering his house.

Probably because a neighbor called them. Don't blame them for doing their job.

64- Were the cops supposed to just KNOW that OP wasn't a burglar?

hotPinklipstick 24

What does should of even mean? 'Should have' I know but should of? Everyone uses it now days, must be proper grammar that I am unaware of.

Actually, cops are supposed to run a utility check on an address for this very reason. OP did nothing wrong, it's the cop who wasn't following protocol.

What if the cops seen someone trying to break into ur house? Claimed it was his and that it wasn't their business? I'd be more pissed off at my stuff missing than being arrested for a simple mistake.

86- Unless they knew your name and had made a fake id that any cop worth his salt would see right through, I don't really see how that plan would work, and it's a huge hassle to go through just to break into one person's house.

jwade11 12

84- thank you, you see my side!

It's not that I see your side, it's that I've dealt with law enforcement enough to know what procedures they are supposed to use in a given situation.

Shouldn't you be able to explain that it is indeed your house and that you lost your keys? If not, then your life really is ******.

xk75 4

Right. Op was probably acting like a belligerent fool, and that's why he got arrested.

Agreed.....seems to me a drivers license with OPS home address would have cleared that up