By saqmuel093 - 18/01/2015 19:44 - Malaysia - Tatau

Today, I ran out of cash. The nearest ATM to my house is over a half hour away by foot. After walking all the way there under the blistering heat of the sun, I realized I'd left my card back at home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 631
You deserved it 23 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must have left you hot under the collar.

Next time make sure you have everything you need before you leave the house.

Comments

That must have left you hot under the collar.

Next time make sure you have everything you need before you leave the house.

always double check everything before going anywhere. hopefully you can just get a ride next time.

kirbs19 37

Well at least you got some cardio in your day!

Oh, if only there were someone who could invent something that could save us from those three tedious keystrokes! If only there were some benevolent soul who could give us some respite from making the decision to judging another's misfortunes whether their misfortune was victim of Fate's cruel hand, or a byproduct of their own misdeeds! Oh, wait…

Paranoia and triple-checking is almost always better than making a careless error. But I do sympathize.

So true. I have become paranoid about locking my keys in the car. I put my keys in my purse and then check my purse to make sure they're in there before I close the door. I'm totally paranoid after having done it once!

That would be the first thing I have with me...especially if I had to walk that length. YDI.

Why would you not check to see if you actually had it first?

Master Card- Don't leave home without it.

19990231 29