Fantasy world

By Anonymous - 27/08/2021 16:01

Spicy
Today, as I was approaching climax with the girl of my dreams, my mom walked in to ask if I had her car keys, took one look and told me I need to get out, find a real woman and stop watching porn with my headphones on, so I can hear when people are climbing the stairs to my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 309
You deserved it 1 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean, she's probably not wrong if you're calling a girl in a **** video the girl of your dreams.

Jon Tessler 14

doors have locks on them for a reason

Comments

Aiden89 23

Maybe shave the neck beard too

Jon Tessler 14

doors have locks on them for a reason

Not everyone’s door has a lock. My room didn’t when I was a teenager

The girl of your dreams lets you watch **** while you're having sex with her? Hmm, not on my list of dream girl attributes, but whatever. Hope she wasn't too insulted by your mom's rude comment.

Mamma knows best! I'd heed her advice if I were you.

You weren't "approaching climax with the girl of [your] dreams". You were jerking it in your bedroom while watching ****. There's nothing wrong with taking care of oneself, but it's quite pathetic that you feel the need to phrase it like you were doing something romantic. The girl of your dreams is probably getting rawdogged as we speak by some guy who doesn't spend his days beating his meat in a basement while thinking about her.

I mean, she's probably not wrong if you're calling a girl in a **** video the girl of your dreams.

randybryant799 20

Everyone's talking **** but I thought it was a long distance like, skype/phone sex kinda thing. I've done that with my ex before.