It's the thought that counts

By Cracky - 27/11/2012 14:32 - United States - Baltimore

Today, my husband ran a nice warm bubble bath with extra bubbles. I undressed and slid down into the tub only to have the most ungodly pain go up my backside. Turns out he knocked his razor into the water when he added the bubbles. I now have two butt cracks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 553
You deserved it 2 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw shit, that made me wince, that does sound ungodly. That was a close shave if you ask me, you almost turned two holes into one.

I really can't imagine two butt cracks... I hope you heal quickly. :)

Comments

I really can't imagine two butt cracks... I hope you heal quickly. :)

But the real interesting thing... there were EXTRA BUBBLES!?!

You better make sure you wipe them both clean from now on, because nobody likes an itchy crack much less two itchy cracks.

honeybadgerr 9

Oh my god.. The image you just put in my head is beyond revolting

Dang honeybadger I've done that a few times to you Here this image will get that bad one out......2 girls 1 cup.

You've never seen 2 girls 1cup look it up gracehi. And I'm sorry ahead of time.

I couldn't find it... Thank god my friend told me about it though.*shudders*

Yeah man I couldn't eat chocolate ice cream for awhile. *gags*

Oh god 2 girls 1 cup. Watching that was the worst mistake ever. Men in black will you please come erase that from my mind?

pinky78711 5

Aww damn it i saw that and the image has now been shoved in my head

iOceanus 18

You can't compare two different types of humour, it's not the same type of style of pun. Even if they were comparable you'll find that since, what, '09, perdix has put out jokes and plays on words that are on a different league.

unknown_user5566 26

29- If he's your favorite, you'd think you would be able to spell his name correctly.

iOceanus 18

29) You don't have to think I'm funny because I think I'm funny, and if others think I'm funny, that's a bonus, if not, then that's okay.

unknown_user5566 26

36- I think #29 was referring to perdix, not you.

iOceanus 18

37) Hmmm, you do have a point. He didn't specify, so I guess I got confused :P

Aw shit, that made me wince, that does sound ungodly. That was a close shave if you ask me, you almost turned two holes into one.

I have to say I don't really understand what you say in some of your comments but I thumb them up anyways because I know you try really hard to make them funny :) and often they are :)

rosesdarkblue 0
TheRealOF 4

2 Chainz voice- "I now have TWO buttcracks! Truuu" FYL

StalkerChick 13

2 Chainz is the most ignorant bastard out there. But I still love him ^_^ truuuuuu

aruges93 12

Omg oo that sounds like it hurts that gives me chills :{

aruges93 12

Wow someone Hates me I always get thumbed down

unknown_user5566 26

22- Comments that are not funny/witty/intelligent mixed with little to no punctuation equals you getting thumbed down. It happens.

aruges93 12

Seriously I don't understand why people think punctuation is so important in FML comments. You can still read what there saying it's not like they are writing an assay or article. The same goes for spelling errors I've seen people write funny/good comments with one silly mistake and that's all people can focus on. Why is there so much negativity on here instead of pointing out mistakes people made writing out there comments enjoy the joke or whatever or move on.

^ The rules say 'TXT language is forbidden'. Not frowned upon, FORBIDDEN. Besides, nobody wants to read a comment that looks like a semi-literate four year old wrote it. To quote another commenter, 'get literate or get the **** out'.

47 why doesn't it surprise me that you are lobbying for laxness when your spelling, grammar and punctuation skills are sorely lacking.

I didn't say anything about text lingo because yeah that's super annoying. But having a few little mistakes really shouldn't matter for the comments on here and yeah 50 I couldn't spell to save my life if it wasn't for spell check I'd be lost. There are lots of people like that, doesn't make us illiterate. Obviously you can read what I'm writing now so what's the big deal? I'm not saying its ok to be sloppy with your comments just that if someone's made a small mistake give them a break because really it doesn't matter.

I agree that minor grammatical errors are fine as long as the rest is coherent. People make mistakes, we're all human. But if it's something stupidly simple like mixing up your and you're, or their, there and they're, I feel it SHOULD be pointed out, not necessarily to ridicule the commenter (provided they're not being douche bags themselves), but to educate them so they know for next time. In terms of the text lingo, it may not have been what you were referring to, but it's what the original commenter was using, and has used before. So it still applies.

Ok, I'll admit I'm being a little harsh, however it does grate on your nerves after so many users abusing this site's rules. As MITM said, it's necessary to correct truly bad mistakes; people learn from it anyway. And blatant text speech abusers or horrible writers should be put in their place.

haha oh my.. I bet it looked like you got attacked by jaws

Oh geez that made my ass cheek ache!!!!! Kick him in the balls and call it even

FilleNoir 21

Why would she do that? It's not like he did it on purpose.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It wasn't good enough that he at least tried to do something nice and pour her a bubble bath? I don't think I can name one guy I've heard of doing that for his lady.

Your fiancé will be coming out after you get married!