Chill

By FennFoxx - 21/03/2017 07:00 - United States - Cheraw

Today, I decided to take a relaxing bubble bath in my jacuzzi. I poured in the bubbles, turned on the jets, and got in. I realized too late that the jets had caused the bubbles to overflow and had made a huge mess in my bathroom. Relaxing, indeed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 130
You deserved it 1 894

Same thing different taste

Relax, don't do it

By Anonymous - 21/08/2023 06:00 - Canada - Windsor

Today, I was excited to finally use the expensive bath bombs I'd been saving. I filled the tub, dropped one in, and settled in for a relaxing soak. The bath bomb fizzed so much that it created a bubble mountain that spilled over, flooding my bathroom with colorful suds. My "relaxing" bath turned into a Slip 'N Slide adventure as I tried to mop up the mess in my birthday suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 587
You deserved it 169

Top comments

For future reference: if you're out of dishwashing machine soap, you cannot use a dollop of hand dishwashing soap with a few drops of mineral oil in it as a substitute, regardless of what your roommate's girlfriend swears her mom did all the time. It's funny now, sure, but...

At that point you should just relax and enjoy it, it's funny! You're going to have to clean it up no matter what at some point so rather than stressing out laugh at the silliness and have a good time, then worry about cleaning it up afterwards.

Comments

For future reference: if you're out of dishwashing machine soap, you cannot use a dollop of hand dishwashing soap with a few drops of mineral oil in it as a substitute, regardless of what your roommate's girlfriend swears her mom did all the time. It's funny now, sure, but...

At that point you should just relax and enjoy it, it's funny! You're going to have to clean it up no matter what at some point so rather than stressing out laugh at the silliness and have a good time, then worry about cleaning it up afterwards.

At that point you should just relax and enjoy it, it's funny! You're going to have to clean it up no matter what at some point so rather than stressing out laugh at the silliness and have a good time, then worry about cleaning it up afterwards.

Displacement, I can't remember the scientist who discovered it using pretty much the same method...

TabooSushi 24

Yeah... Bubbles in a jacuzzi are never a good idea. Did you not know that? The jets churn the water, which is what causes bubble liquid to create bubbles in the first place except that in normal baths the churning stops when you turn off the water, so you only get however much bubbling happens until you turn it off. Since jacuzzi jets never stop, bubbles never stop forming, and you soon end up having a foam party instead of a bath. The end result is often hilarious, but also a pain to clean out.

Unless you fell asleep, I'm not sure how you could fail to notice bubbles overflowing the tub...

Someone didn't Read The ******* Manual.

species4872 19

You've got to turn the jets on first then add a small amount, wait for reaction and then add more if necessary to get the right amount of bubbles.

Don't use bubbles in a jetted tub! the bubble soap gets into the Jets and creates a nasty mildew that's impossible to get out.

Meanwhile, some kid in Africa died today because he couldn't get any water. BUT HEY, LETS ALL STOP WHAT WE'RE DOING AND ACT CONCERNED BECAUSE BIG MONEY HERE SPILLED BUBBLES OUT OF HER JACUZZI!

that people die everyday doesnt mean someone cant want to enjoy their bubblebath