It's just me

By Anonymous - 20/02/2020 01:00

Today, I stopped by my elderly mother’s house to drop off some groceries. I decided to clean the place while I was there, just to be nice. In true Three Bears fashion, I fell asleep on the couch. I was awoken by a police officer pointing his gun at me. My mom woke up and thought I was a burglar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 126
You deserved it 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah if she’s not recognizing you she needs to have someone with her at all times. My grandfather isn’t that bad yet but he’s still a danger to himself.

Really ? Someone sleeping on a couch, you wake up with a gun pointed to his head ? I'm guessing it's somewhere in the US, if true, but anyway the cops where you live need to learn to keep their cool...

Comments

Does she have dementia? That sounds like something my grandma would do. When I wasn’t living with her, I always identified myself when I walked in, just to CYA. There were times when we didn’t have keys and I had to call the fire department. After that, I always had a key.

Yeah if she’s not recognizing you she needs to have someone with her at all times. My grandfather isn’t that bad yet but he’s still a danger to himself.

My guess is OP was lying face down, and his mom panicked and called the cops, instead of turning his head to see who he was.

WistayShlaio82 13

You’re unarmed and you were awoken with a gun in your face? Ok well...I have a feeling it was a color issue. That color wasn’t blue either.

Really ? Someone sleeping on a couch, you wake up with a gun pointed to his head ? I'm guessing it's somewhere in the US, if true, but anyway the cops where you live need to learn to keep their cool...

yeah most cops have no chill in the us. neither do civilians though lol

chris_lillo 15

Honestly doesn't make sense... wonder how true the story is

EmDizzle2007 28

plot twist, it wasn't his mother's house. his mother died seven years ago, and that's the house she used to live in. he hasn't come to terms with it, and breaks out of the asylum regularly to visit her.