By Anonymous - 16/09/2010 00:40 - United States

Today, I got lost trying to find the hospital my sister was giving birth in. I stopped at a store to call my mom for directions. A cop pulled up beside me and knocked loudly on my window asking me to get out. The store had been robbed and I am now a suspect. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 899
You deserved it 2 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

titenite88 0

at least somebody pulls over to talk on their cell phone.....

I'm sorry OP. Did you explain that to the cop?

Comments

I'm sorry OP. Did you explain that to the cop?

at least now you will have an interesting story to tell your niece or nephew about when he is older!

lol truee! but that's a shitty deal, I would get soo pissed :(

MissErikaHart 0

the sister is already at the hospital giving birth

h2opoloplaya 0

why would being in your car by a store that was recently robbed make you a suspect? and if you didn't do it it dosent really matter

btw 62. I read your info thing. I've been to Vegas and it's not the best place on earth lol.

MissErikaHart 0

well Vegas is the fastest growing city in the America for like 6 years strait...last time I checked anyways it still was. it's also the entertainment capitol of, what's that thing..? oh yea, the world. thanks for visiting and generating the revenue over here :-*

Same thing happened except it was my brother giving birth and I was asking my home phone for directions. I punched the cop, devoured his flesh, leaving no evidence, and drove his car to the hospital. The sirens cut my commute by 15 minutes and I delivered the baby by ripping it out of his stomach.

titenite88 0

at least somebody pulls over to talk on their cell phone.....

doink 0

Oh, I see. I was confused! I thought I had missed something. :)

most stores have cameras, secondly, you don't have a cell phone?? no reason to stop at a store

FYLDeep 25

I'd assumed the OP had a cell when I saw the part about the cop knocking on the window. Doesn't sound like he was in the store at all.

I stopped at a store to make a call, why would it be important to stop at a store then?

FYLDeep 25

I'm guessing he just stopped cause he didn't know where the **** he was going. If you don't have a destination in mind there's no point to continue driving. The fact that he had stopped at a store wasn't important at all. He could have stopped on the of the road somewhere. He just happened to pick the store as a place to stop, probably because it was geographically convenient for where he was at the time. The only reason the store is worth mentioning is because it was robbed, and he happened to be right next to it. Every action the OP made seems completely logical to me.

FYLDeep 25

Sorry about the jumbled sentence. I meant that he could stop on the side of the road somewhere.

if you're worried about driving and talking just pull over, put on blinkers and make the call

RedPillSucks 31

If you're driving around in an urban area, pulling into a parking lot is easier than trying to find a place in the street.

rofflewaffle 9

Not everyone talks on their cell phone while driving. Some people aren't reckless morons.

Onlyatmvah 0

exactly if you do that he will *review* the evidence. Sucking it is always a good idea