My alarm

By Anonymous - 20/02/2020 14:00

Spicy
Today, yet again, I woke up at the sound of my parents having sex like apes, and couldn't get back to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 011
You deserved it 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is terrible, they should be in a miserable cold bedroom devoid of love and affection. Freaking parents

You don't like-a the monkey business, eh? At least it just was the sound, and you don't have the visual of your dad plowing mom while she's in the sex swing. Good thing you don't have a visual image like that...oops, sorry.

Comments

This is terrible, they should be in a miserable cold bedroom devoid of love and affection. Freaking parents

What i think he meant theres a time and place for sex...

You mean at night, when all the kids are in bed sleeping?

yes sleeping being the important word. if you're gonna have kids don't have sex so loud you wake them up. no one wants to hear their parents have sex and as the adult it's the parents responsibility to make sure their kids are in a environment environment. that includes not scaring them and letting them sleep. im getting really sick of this "their house their rules" B's that's all over this site. they're parents they have a responsibility to their child, period.

yes sleeping being the important word. if you're gonna have kids don't have sex so loud you wake them up. no one wants to hear their parents have sex and as the adult it's the parents responsibility to make sure their kids are in a healthy environment. that includes not scarring them and letting them sleep. im getting really sick of this "their house their rules" Bs that's all over this site. theyre parents, they have a responsibility to their child, period.

You don't like-a the monkey business, eh? At least it just was the sound, and you don't have the visual of your dad plowing mom while she's in the sex swing. Good thing you don't have a visual image like that...oops, sorry.

Welcome to the adult world of earplugs!

So when are they supposed to do it? They at least waited until you were asleep. Do you expect them to have a sexless marriage to spare your feelings? Be glad your parents still love each other and move to the living room couch if the noise bothers you.

respeCT 4

Like apes 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

If they don't know you can hear them they will keep it up. Say something.

If talking about it is too awkward let them know how thin the walls are by making sound in your own room (put on a movie or something).

missyaoibl 9

Oh man, I didn't thought something like this would get this much attention... lol but yeah, they're pretty bad... And yeah, it was me who posted it, btw... and I hate it, but the worst thing: there are any doors in the house and I sleep in the living room, with my two little sisters (they're too young). anyway, along the years I learned how to get around this, but it is still pretty bad... I just worry for my little sisters... Well, thanks everyone for concerns and some laughs lolol