Just once

By Anonymous - 19/02/2020 20:00

Today, at last, my husband instigated sex for the first time since the honeymoon a few months ago when he started fondling me in bed. Then I realised he was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 946
You deserved it 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was sex a regular occurrence before marriage? Is the behavior changed? Talk it out with him.

I hate to break it to you, hun, but you're married to your roommate.

Comments

I hate to break it to you, hun, but you're married to your roommate.

Anon2000 12

It was, and I have. I’ve recently been diagnosed with some health issues and he doesn’t want to (knowingly) instigate sex incase im in pain due to my issues so said he’ll rather leave me alone as such until i make the first move. I told him not to but he doesnt want to (physically) hurt me, which is a symptom and a major problem but i just feel unattractive now like he doesn’t want me which i know is isnt it true due to the conversations had. I do understand his concerns and he is still just as affectionate. Also, bear in mind ive been with him since i was 16 (im almost 30) and ive only turned down sex once (yes it was due to pain from my now diagnosed issues but ive reassured him i will always say if it’s uncomfortable and i do!)

Was sex a regular occurrence before marriage? Is the behavior changed? Talk it out with him.

Anon2000 12

OP here: Apologies, I’m new here and think I was supposed to open with that? Also, I replied to you but sent it to the comment above sorry