Fix up look sharp

By Nalya - 09/01/2009 03:38 - France

Today, my boss told me that we're having a big meeting tomorrow, with lots of important people. Before leaving the room he added, "Please, tomorrow, try to dress better." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 907
You deserved it 6 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dreamofme 0

Well, If he doesn't believe you dress to par but still keeps you on, you should take it as a compliment because you must be hella good at your job.

Pinaymix 0

Eh you can change what you wear to work, not that big of a FML.

Comments

dreamofme 0

Well, If he doesn't believe you dress to par but still keeps you on, you should take it as a compliment because you must be hella good at your job.

Damn, this is one of the oldest posts, and only has 14 comments...

Dude, my boss has said that to me too, mean while she walks in looking ike Mimi from the Drew Carry show. What a world.

cbroxs17 0

i thought you were going to say Mimi from RENT (RENT is a musical, Mimi is a HIV positive, drug addicted stripper)

I used to wear my hair up and really messy at work because I'm lazy, and my boss called us all in for a meeting about things we need to improve on, then, since we're all girls, she said "I know it takes a long time to do our hair in the morning but please try to show that you didn't just wake up"..she was looking right at me.

Pinaymix 0

Eh you can change what you wear to work, not that big of a FML.

He was trying to give you a pointer. Maybe the company was negotiating a deal with a very conservative company.

He wants you to make a good impression what's the big deal?