I guess that's a no, then?

By Lazyuser2849 - 01/06/2016 05:02 - United States - Arlington

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend. To this, she said, "You need to meet more people."FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 168
You deserved it 1 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ooh, she's suggesting a pre-proposal scavenger hunt! How romantic! On the hunt should be such things as: • A person over 7 ft tall. • A person under 4 ft tall (no kids, you cheater). • A person dressed all in black. • A person who is wearing an apron backwards like a cape. • A butcher. • A baker. • A candlestick maker.

You really should , she's not the one .

Comments

Maybe a good idea to that. apparently she either has met someone else or has no intentions of going further with you.

Time to move on. From her comment she does not deserve you or your love.

When I propose, I imagine my wife saying something similar to me. I'm not the most social person so a bachelor party and stuff may be tough.

I hope that was as in yes, but i am gonna have amor of brides maids so I need you to have enough groomsmen

And then you responded with fine then you done get out of my house I'll find another girl to love.

newclassics1999 3

Damn, not even a "sorry, but no."

Mathalamus 24

i wouldn't bother with that, to be honest... if you don't want to meet new people, then don't. its not up to her.

Go meet more people then get more happy then you ever were with those people and then propose to one of them.

Did SHE know she was your girlfriend before the proposal? Or by "girlfriend" did you mean you proposed to your barista?

WTF, kill the Machine before it's too late, it's ruining your relationship. Damn, this is how Terminator started.

Realized this was posted to wrong person. At least you found out now than after the fact, Seriously, dump her and find another girl that deserves your attention..