By pmony - 02/02/2012 02:48 - United States

Today, I got stuck in a revolving door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 355
You deserved it 9 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheRealBruce 12

Oh noo! How did you manage that one? Are you one of those people who accidentally locks their keys outside of the car?

flockz 19

this is my secondary reason for always having a small bottle of lube on me at all times.

Comments

TheRealBruce 12

Oh noo! How did you manage that one? Are you one of those people who accidentally locks their keys outside of the car?

I love the way I can hear his voice in my head 1#

lrgenesis 19

I was thinking that it was one of those revolving doors with a grille on one side to prevent people from going back? My subway station has it so people don't sneak in without paying.

Heard Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors. Should of asked him to help.

hellbilly205 17

I've never been inside these revovling doors you speak of, but i heard they were pretty tricky...

Actually, I've been to a hotel that had an automatic revolving door (as in, it turned constantly), and apparently if you pushed it because it was so slow, it would pause where it was.

This reminded me of a bieber encounter with one of those doors! Hahaha... Oh good times!

You spin me right around baby! Right around!

gunmania0 12

Well at least you can't die in a room with no corners...

GovernorGeneral 8

Actually my uncle got stuck in a revolving door and died inside of it. Had a heart attack.

51- I guess it drove him...... round the bend.

At least he wasn't shot in it like in The Godfather.

InfamousRaider 15

@58 why are you such an ass

DARN THESE BIG FINGERS..took me forever to click on this fml

flockz 19

this is my secondary reason for always having a small bottle of lube on me at all times.

They just never seem to end no matter how far you go, right?

mynewaccount 8
mynewaccount 8

I didn't even see what was said:( Disappointment. Ha.

BarDownDaily 12

Judging from his profile pic and the one you have. Something about those ****.

I've seen someone's hand wedge between the wall, when someone else tried to push the door around the first persons flesh started to separate, the screaming was intense but the second person continued pushing, the first persons wails finally stopped the second person from pushing. The blood was dribbling onto the floor like the hot wax of a red candle rushing down the candle. I still, even now, several years later wake up in a hot sweat.

flockz 19

maybe you should see someone about that, brah.

DontClickOnMe 28

Cool story, bro. Tell it again!

MustangGirl72 9

You are deeply disturbed. I suggest some professional help.

RobDawgz 7

Hope that was worth the effort.

Colonel_Lexi 18

Disturbing story is disturbing.

A100893 30

I think you need to tone it down, or call DocBastard.

...And now I'm going to have nightmares...Vivid, disturbing nightmares... Thanks a bunch -.-

This made me laugh at an inappropriate time, so thank you and fml..

Definitely, nothing is worse when you're in room with some serious tension and you just crack a smile and chuckle all to yourself.. I got some dirty looks -_-

Haha.. I have done that when me and my sis were fighting

I wonder how...like did the door just stop turning or what?

Ins_Knie 2

That would be the most logical explanation...