Home improvement

By ... - 27/07/2014 05:51 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I found my 6 year-old daughter upstairs, lying on the floor with scissors. She was giving, "the carpet a haircut." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 301
You deserved it 5 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've seen kids do things like that haha, just explain to her that carpets don't have grooming needs

Comments

I wish all girls kept there carpet trimmed, good for your daughter for starting early.

That's kinda ****** up, just saying.

Considering you're taking about a 6 year old kid, that statement is a bit disturbing.

That's disgusting. You shouldn't say things like that about a 6 year old.

HammyBear13 8

11, that was hilarious! I got the humor in it whether anyone else did or not.

People got the humour but it's a disgusting joke to make about a six year old

She's only 6 - it would be different if she was 16

Err..I was guilty of this at that age too..Mom, did you post this about me long ago?

This FML brought back some similar memories - I remember snipping curled pile to make it softer. What a sad child I was...

You should get her one of those hair styling dolls. Minus the scissors.

superdom 12

That's so cute you 2 will joke about it when she's older its like file time I sprayed baby powder all over the bathroom

Ahha aww! I used to do that when I was little.

I remember when I was that age, and I cut all my friends hair off!!! Better the carpet than a person for sure!!

Carpet is expensive to replace... It would cost me well over a grand just to redo my living room. I'd much rather drop the kid off at Great Clips... 20min and $15 later the problem is solved and the hair will grow back in due time. The one exception I see to this would be a bride the day before her wedding or something.

VanessaNal 13

Why would you keep scissors in her each in the first place? Please be careful, she can seriously hurt herself.

Safety scissors could cut carpet and hair, but it's much harder to cut skin.