Hint hint

By Lika1712 - 26/08/2014 22:55 - India - Mumbai

Today, while at the bakery, I stood there trying to pick between black forest and dark chocolate. The salesman said kindly, "I've heard dark chocolate helps you lose weight. Yeah, you'd definitely want dark chocolate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 008
You deserved it 4 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BananaMan844 4

Wow. That baker sounds like a huge douche. Sorry about that, OP.

That's so mean! I would report to their boss if I were you

Comments

Black Forest cake is AMAZING. Get it. Btw it's also the cake mentioned in portal.

RedPillSucks 31

Tell him that black forest improves intellect, but no matter how much he eats, it wont help him.

I mean this in the most respectful way it can be... but you know what would stop comments like that? If you actually did in fact lose some weight. If you actually are a bit overweight that is and the guy isn't just being a jerk. There really is no downside to being more healthy. Only good comes from exercise and eating right! You'll feel and look better if you and anyone else reading this comment would start taking better care of their bodies. It'll also help your love life ;)

OR....how about people just stop being judgemental and making comments like these, being a bit overweight doesn't necessarily mean you're unhealthy. Even if they are unhealthy, it's their life, and their body, they can treat it as they like

I'm just trying to help people improve themselves. I'm sorry if this offended anyone, I can see by the thumbs down I got that it did. I was not trying to be insulting, I was trying to just inform people that living a healthier life will make them happier. You'll look and feel better. You wont lose 100 freaking pounds by eating right and exercising, but you will be better off. It was just a suggestion, I did not mean any judgement. I'm sorry.

martin8337 35

People that tell me that I am fat, I simply reply that they are ugly and I can diet.

I would've gone with black forest. It's much better...

KittehFreak 25

I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, but that was pretty rude. FYL.

I'd have reported the smeghead on the spot; your weight is nobody's business but your own.