Hint hint

By Lika1712 - 26/08/2014 22:55 - India - Mumbai

Today, while at the bakery, I stood there trying to pick between black forest and dark chocolate. The salesman said kindly, "I've heard dark chocolate helps you lose weight. Yeah, you'd definitely want dark chocolate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 008
You deserved it 4 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BananaMan844 4

Wow. That baker sounds like a huge douche. Sorry about that, OP.

That's so mean! I would report to their boss if I were you

Comments

BananaMan844 4

Wow. That baker sounds like a huge douche. Sorry about that, OP.

The joke behind this FML is that the baker was trying to hint the OP needs to lose weight

Even if OP needed to lose weight, it is not the salesperson's job to tell OP that... so rude.

thanks #11, I had to read this a few times to work it out, glad you cleared it up for me

Daniel589 7

#11 said that like no one knew..

That's so mean! I would report to their boss if I were you

That wouldn't be a huge twist, honestly.

Damn, what a jerk, should of got his manager on him. Black Forest cake is sooo good.

chlorinegreen 27

Says the person that won't even show themselves in their profile picture... Also your profile picture is someone holding a skittle. A weird looking faceless person.

Well maybe they just don't want their face on the internet.

But how will anyone ever be able make hilarious memes if no one sacrifices their dignity?

finally jreslier, you put a hint of thought in and didn't just comment "k"

screw that sales man get whatever your little heart desires :)

Whoa that's extremely unprofessional. I hope you ended up taking your business elsewhere.

That was extremely rude of him. Hope you still got cake from a different store though OP :)

I don't even understand his reasoning though. I'm pretty sure dark chocolate does not help anybody lose weight, or else the world would be stuffing themselves with it. It may be better for you than say milk chocolate or compared to other dessert's, as in the lesser of 2 evils, but losing weight? I don't think so. Sounds like he's a jerk and he's wrong!

PoisonOrchid 21

Dark chocolate is healthier than other desserts. I'm assuming that's what he was referring to, but yeah, sounds like a pretty terrible salesperson.

grene11061 6

**** that. Get the Black Forest and eat it obnoxiously in front of him. Pompous prick.