It's not what you think, sorry

By Anonymous - 30/01/2010 07:04 - United States

Today, I was driving home and stopped at a light. A cute guy in the truck ahead of me waved me forward and told me to roll down my window. It was the first time a cute guy had talked to me in a while so I was pretty excited. He told me to turn my lights on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 329
You deserved it 10 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least he told you to turn them on. Most people would just drive by.

perdix 29

You should have said, "Will you follow me home and help me turn the lights off when we get there?" Seriously, he WAS into you! He wouldn't have gone through the trouble if you were a troll.

Comments

Well at least he told you to turn them on. Most people would just drive by.

YeahFMLxX 0

Wahhhh (*Presses who really cares buttion*)

I know right.. FYL, indeed, OP.. You couldn't even get a cute guy's phone number, while you were at a stop light.. I'd hate to see how many numbers you don't get while driving.. Your life is a depressing, pathetic waste.. I see no other option, but the mental hospital.. You need help to get back on track.. You can do this, OP.. You can do this..

you clearly don't know the meaning of fml. I am first

and you don't know the meaning of posting first when your turd

#3 fail....but anyways atleast he wanted u to be safe?

he couldve meant something else by "turn your lightening on" lol woww.

It's a let down, but I think you'll recover.

perdix 29

You should have said, "Will you follow me home and help me turn the lights off when we get there?" Seriously, he WAS into you! He wouldn't have gone through the trouble if you were a troll.

What an unexpectedly nice comment from you.

perdix 29

Thanks, twink, Funnily, in real life, I am a pretty nice guy. Especially in that "nice guys finish last" context. What I like about FML is that I get to release my inner dickishness ;)

Caayouteepie 0

At least he cared enough. Most people wouldn't give a shit.

flashback.miss 28

it coulve been worse. you couldve lfashed him and he wouldve chased u down, murder on his mind.....

anela_fml 0

soooo that's your chance to flirt doy

Who flags someone down and makes them roll down their window just to tell them their lights are off? The most anyone does is flash their brights coming from the opposite direction. Also why would you assume he was doing this to hit on you? How was he supposed to know what you looked like? Sounds like the made up story of a desperate mind, crying for attention.

Actually, she was flagged down and told to turn her lights ON. Also, maybe his truck passed her car and he saw what she looked like because she knew already that he was cute. So, its safe to assume that he already knew what she looked like. Therefore, I doubt its made up. OP, you should have taken that time to flirt with him.

umm #13 said "to tell them their lights are off," not to turn them off.

I think you missed out the FML part in your story...