Hey you

By djteller - 25/04/2009 00:13 - Israel

Today, while I was running around the block, I got the urge to spit. Suddenly I noticed this beautiful girl running in front me. Trying to impress her, I smiled and by mistake drooled everything on the pavement. She wasn't impressed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 043
You deserved it 48 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate people who spit all over the floor. YDI.

Ah, how inconvenient. I'm sure she was in fact impressed. Imagine how many envelopes you could seal with that amount of saliva!

Comments

umm wtf at the people who think spitting is gross especially outside running? Any of you actually play any sports? Nothing wrong with spitting at all, especially while running. Although when you're running is probably not the best time to impress girls lol.

blackxmortals 0

Yeah. I agree with all the people who're saying that it's okay you were spitting. It's hard to swallow when you're completely out of breath, I know. Although, smiling at her with your mouth open and spit in your mouth was a baaad move.

Gavik 0

Whenever you **** up trying to impress someone, it's an automatic YDI.

runner09 0

So im guessing most of you don't run because it is kind of hard to swallow spit while you are breathing hard and you usually start choking or gagging if you do.

chococool223 0

ouch! #50 maybe he had a cute smile, and maybe she wanted to smile back until the drool came flowing out of his mouth :S

when a guy smiles at me it's just nice, not impressive. And drool. that sucks. ew. = (

dramaqueencorri 0

Not going to lie if that girl was me I prolly would have stopped to make sure u weren't seizing ;) Jks...I woulda chucked u my water bottle...and prolly laughed a little is she is gonna be stuck up F her...we've all done silly things ;)

KilgoreTrout_fml 0