Hey you

By djteller - 25/04/2009 00:13 - Israel

Today, while I was running around the block, I got the urge to spit. Suddenly I noticed this beautiful girl running in front me. Trying to impress her, I smiled and by mistake drooled everything on the pavement. She wasn't impressed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 043
You deserved it 48 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate people who spit all over the floor. YDI.

Ah, how inconvenient. I'm sure she was in fact impressed. Imagine how many envelopes you could seal with that amount of saliva!

Comments

P3R 0

you should have swallowed it. then smile

wow, smiling makes people impressed? man have i been doing it wrong.

Aristai 0

Serves you right, spitting is disgusting.

Gee, you're probably a douche in real life. One of those guys who wears the bright pink shirts and wears their cap inside out and to the side, unlike a respectable human being. You're gonna be the one who turns out gay later on in life cuz none of your ingenious methods to picking up chicks worked correctly and you can't figure out why.

Ahaha! For the lose! That must've lost you a lot of hottie points.

Well, unless you needed to spit out mucous, then you could have swallowed it...

missethics 0

I don't get why it's a faux pas to try and impress someone. That's how getting a mate works in the animal world, why is it suddenly douchebaggery when humans give it a go?

missus_butter 0

#18, he was PREPARING to spit and then tried to smile, which led to the drooling. He got ready to do something disgusting and then it made him look like an idiot, the very definition of YDI. Why don't you read the original post before telling us off?