Get Out

By Anonymous - 25/07/2013 06:04 - Australia - Mulgrave

Today, I came home to find that my mother had cleaned my room, and she'd done a very good job, too. So good in fact, that she even managed to remove all of the furniture, replacing it with a note that said, "It's time to go, sweetie XO". FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 136
You deserved it 8 132

Same thing different taste

Comments

when my parents kicked me out, they gave me this whole speech about a baby bird. and I had to pack my own shit. I would have taken a 'time to go' and have someone else pack my shit any day.

Axel5238 29

This really depends on the parent's and your life style. My mom hated me the idea of me living at home because I listen to rock & roll and heavy metal, and can't tolerate anything above a whisper if it isn't classical music. It nearly got me sent to a very christian military style boot camp. I wasn't throwing wild parties, but just that was too much. Some are fair in their judgements others over react.

Miss_Jazzalyn 4

Unless she's actually got the means to support herself on her own then I wouldn't necessarily say this is a YDI. I'm 23 and still at home because even though I work part-time it's not enough to cover the cost of living. It's not just like, you turn 18 then you move out. And it's been convenient while I've been studying. (I "pay" my way by helping around the place). Though even if she could live on her own, I do think it would've been nicer for OPs mum to talk to her...unless she's actually tried that of course.

Does she expect you just to find a place out of nowhere? Good luck OP.

I'm no professional but I think she wants you to move out

Kicked you out via a note? h a r s h