By leahkasscar - 03/05/2017 16:00

Today, I decided to clean the whole house as a surprise for my mother. When she came home, she screamed at me and called me a bitch because she had wanted to clean it herself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 043
You deserved it 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

onceuponatime456 16

If you are old enough to leave home, then do so at the soonest opportunity.

fmlstarterkit 13

sounds like menopause has kicked in. good luck

Comments

onceuponatime456 16

If you are old enough to leave home, then do so at the soonest opportunity.

fmlstarterkit 13

sounds like menopause has kicked in. good luck

Lucky O'Guin 18

This sounds like your mom is totally insane. If she doesn't like the way you did it, let her do it again. If she's just unstable, consider moving out!

Aiden89 23

No good deed goes unpunished OP.

TMO2142 25

what the... does your mom have a few screws loose? she should be happy you cleaned it. not calling you a bitch.

Eashy 16

Just undo the cleaning! Dump gasoline on the floor, and toss some matches in... Then she will thank you for allowing her to clean up the house!

Shouldn't you know your mom well enough that she takes pleasure in cleaning?

Marlon4136 4

The mom is clearly very unstable, calling her own child a bitch for cleaning. It's difficult or impossible to predict what these people want, what they're thinking, and what they'll do. So, no, it's not fair to say that OP should've known that. It is, however, presumptuous to claim that OP should've known.

Goblin182 26

You can clean my house. I promise nether I nor my wife will yell at you for it.

Congratulations, you now have a "get out of cleaning free" card to play.

at least your mother is alive to yell at you. :(