Get Out

By Anonymous - 25/07/2013 06:04 - Australia - Mulgrave

Today, I came home to find that my mother had cleaned my room, and she'd done a very good job, too. So good in fact, that she even managed to remove all of the furniture, replacing it with a note that said, "It's time to go, sweetie XO". FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 136
You deserved it 8 131

Same thing different taste

Comments

What a perfect comment to start the fml. Haha

hahaha she did it like a boss. sorry OP.

Bloodjoker 11

Nothing says responsible parents like "pretending" to clean a room and leaving a note to avoid all ACTUAL conversation about such a serious topic.

GuessWhatKids 13

What exactly is the point of this comment?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Maybe they were going for the "whomp, whomp, whomp" tune like in the old cartoons. They just forgot the last "whomp".

I think it's the Archer thing 2 was going for

Makes you wonder if she's trying to tell you something....

feldco1 17

Yeah mom obviously hated the furniture. It probably clashed with the bedspread!

TheDrifter 23

I thought she was trying to tell OP happy 32nd birthday, it's time for your birthday party.

I think she's subconsciously trying to tell you something that's manifested in her acts. But what could it be?......

I think she was trying to tell him to move out. Oh shit, I just put it out there!

RedPillSucks 31

Your Mom has all the subtly of an elephant ripping ass in a crowded elevator.

That is the most random analogy I've seen in a while.

That analogy was about as unexpected as a lion giving birth in Times Square.

NagainaFier 16
websphere69 27

Are you too old to be living with mommy? ;)

In this economic crisis you are never too old to live with your mom.

In USA perhaps, however most of Australia is doing perfectly okay.

perdix 29

You'd better worry if your mom goes at your bank account with a mop and bucket.

Looks like you got a full ride to MIT or something... Anyway...well lets hope that happened...if not post for a roommate for an apartment for the time being...