**** off

By Insomniac - 02/02/2012 07:07 - United States

Today, I finally got my stubborn toddler to take an afternoon nap after an hour and a half of wrestling with her. Ten minutes later, a UPS package arrived at my door. The UPS man decided it would be a good idea to ring my doorbell repeatedly in rapid-fire sequence as he was walking away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 231
You deserved it 2 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

UPS delivery men just want to watch the world burn I swear.

Fangsnuzzles 8

You should put up a sign at your door asking people not to knock so loud, or not to ring the doorbell.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

I am sorry. A toddler who hates taking naps (even when they desperately need one) is the worst thing for a mom's sanity and already frayed nerves. I put up a do not disturb sign when my kid was napping. Although, some still ignored it, like the Mormon missionaries who seemed to be at your home every weekend that summer.

sneeze_watch 19

Now I'm kind of glad my kid will literally sleep through an earthquake. But I always thought my UPS man was an asshole because he never knocked, just left the package on the step. At least twice I've walked out to find my neighbor's teenage son shaking a box of expensive camera or computer equipment.

ilove80smetal 8

I cannot help but wonder how it is possible for someone to be ringing your doorbell whilst walking away.

It amazes me that no one posted this before page 2, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he has some sort of extendable arms for increased ringing time while not losing valuable walking time?

I agree with #1. Some people write notes by their doors saying it's nap time or something

Most places let you put a note with the shipping information. You should look into that next time.

mrmerino 0

I never knew my brother worked for UPS.

Firmness and consistency are key in discipline. Never give up!

Yeah, UPS has the absolute shittiest delivery people.

trippons 9

That UPS man would be taking a fist to the face in rapid fire sequence. Cranky children are not fun to deal with and that was uncalled for and an asshole move on his part. Call and complain that is just plain unprofessional.

tools32 2

Some people say the Dumbest things on here! You are one of those people. Think before you say something.