Friends?

By iAmJasper - 17/09/2014 21:56 - United States - Sun Prairie

Today, my friends came over to my house to eat my food and make fun of me as they played on my Xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 413
You deserved it 8 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I was going to say that this is how you know they ARE your real friends. Maybe I need to sit down and reevaluate my life.

I think the friends that do that are either the kind you've known since you were a baby or the shittiest friends ever.

Nah, I agree with you 10. Particularly in the UK, I feel a lot of socialising is done through mutual complaining...getting to a level where you and your friend can freely complain about and mock each other is the ultimate level of friendship! It's usually only a surface level thing though. As in, teasing on the outside but true friendship on the inside. And the person you allow to most push the borders of teasing is also the one most likely to take a bullet for you.

Yeh I have to agree 20, my friends and I always **** with each other and pick at each other about stupid shit; our daily sup to each other is something along the lines of "what's up *****." If it really bothers you OP say something about it; they won't look down on you for it if they're truly a friend.

Isn't that kind of what friends do though? If they are seriously making fun of him, he needs new friends, but if they're just joking OP needs to calm down a bit.

I completely agree with 56, if they were just joking around then you probably need to calm down, maybe tell them if it really bothers you. If on the other hand, they are saying really hurtful things, are serious when making fun of you, you are the only one they pick on out of the group, or you don't even hang out with them often, then I would say look for new friends.

cryssycakesx3 22

"my friends came over to my house eating my food..." I'd be a bit stunned if I went to visit a friend, only to find his house eating his food and such.

it depends. if theyre new friends, then yes. but if theyre friends hes known since he was young then thats a sign of true friendship.

markcallanan_ 20

Yeah, sounds like some true friends to me.

Yeeahh some friends. Tell em where to go OP.

AviKerensky 17

And you didn't throw them out why?

They may have known each other for quite a while, I make fun of my friends a lot but they don't really care they laugh because they know I'm kidding. We greet each other with something like "Oh my God, you, why." It doesn't even make sense but it's really not that bad, my friends come over and steal my food and stuff I don't mind. You've known each other for such a long time, this stuff goes by fine, only known each other for a while and you need new friends

AviKerensky 17

I poke at my friends, too. But when it gets so bad I consider making an FML out of it, it's time to throw their asses out, at least for the day.

Sometimes, when you're desperate for friends, you'll take any person that walks into your life, even if they don't show you much respect. There was only one person in middle school that I was allowed to hang out with after school, and the only thing he wanted to do when I visited was punch and wrestle me until I came home with bruises all over my body. My parents apparently didn't see the problem with a 12-year-old boy beating up a 14-year-old girl on a daily basis.

Get new friends, they sound like douche bags.

well sir, you have discovered a phenomenon that we like to call: a-holes in disguise as “friends“. i suggest you take no risks and kick them out.

I'd do that to mine friends and I'd have sex with them later.