Friends?

By iAmJasper - 17/09/2014 21:56 - United States - Sun Prairie

Today, my friends came over to my house to eat my food and make fun of me as they played on my Xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 414
You deserved it 8 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Sugarfur 2

A) You have shitty friends, get new ones. B) Your friends are joking and you're a whiny piss-baby. They should get a new friend. C) Your friend group is chill and you all do this to each other, so this FML is pointless?

cryssycakesx3 22

such "piss-baby," much whine, wow, moar friends

cryssycakesx3 22
Malaki691 15

They are only using you...they are laughing about it amongst themselves...

Sounds a lot like my "friends". I have really shitty friends.

Wow. That's like having a crash course in what it's like having roommates.

In my circle of friends that's perfectly normal. The fact that we can just pop in, eat each others food, and rip on each other all night is why were all so close. Come to think of it, I don't think we ever actually say anything nice to each other. Makes for quite a show.

But why bother saying nasty things if you don't mean them in the first place? If anything, it could come back to haunt you if you get into some petty argument with your friends down the road. Even if you "don't mean it," it doesn't hold much substance other than saying negative things without having consequence, much in the same way you yell obscenities at a bad driver from the comfort of your own vehicle.

pharm121 21

Maybe they're just having a lil fun OP. but if it really bothers you kick them out. It's your house, food and game system.

Sounds like you need new friends and an empty house.