Friends?

By iAmJasper - 17/09/2014 21:56 - United States - Sun Prairie

Today, my friends came over to my house to eat my food and make fun of me as they played on my Xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 414
You deserved it 8 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Why on earth does he deserve that? Because he is a good guy or what?!

Well if you let people walk all over you, then yeah you kinda deserve it. You've got a spine for a reason use it.

askullnamedbilly 33

Well, it's his house, his food and his Xbox. He could've just told them to leave if it bothered him that much.

They're taking advantage of you - something that real friends wouldn't do!

I'm sorry.. I think you need some new friends. :/

Klima_fml 29

Just tell them to leave, and get some better friends!

Did you laugh it off, maybe rib them back a bit, eat with them and play with them? Or did you sit back and feel sorry for yourself? I mean, if you really don't like it then fine, don't let them in next time. But this sounds like my bf - his friends like him fine and they've been friends for years. He DOES tend to be the butt of jokes a tad more than the others, but that's partly because he can get kinda stuck up and whiney about it. If he just took it in his stride it'd probably be much less of a big deal and they'd ease up a bit, and he'd enjoy himself more too. You've got friends over, food and video games - sounds good to me! So try to make it work before just assuming they're terrible people.

I don't get what everyone is whinging about, they sound like real mates to me

i dnt know why either. i guess theyre the ones who cant take a joke and once a friend teases them, theyre not friends anymore. best friends tease each other all the time!

Maybe it's an American thing. I suppose some of us take hurtful comments too much at face value.

Isn't this normal friend behaviour? Me and my friends constantly make fun of each other, eat each other's food, and play video games together.

yes its normal. it actually shows theyre goid friends. op just need to grow up and joke with them.

zarrie_carrie281 21

its funny how you used "my friends"

They're not your friends then. Stop letting them walk on you and make your feelings known and if they leave they were never your friends in the first place.