DUDE! WTF?

By imanidiot - 03/03/2009 06:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'd been sat in traffic for about an hour. I've heard stories about people doing the dirty in their cars, and I never do anything risky so I thought, why not, I'll be here a while, no one can see me: I'll masturbate. Midway through, I heard a tap on my driver's window. It was a police officer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 258
You deserved it 152 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How in the world did you think nobody would see you?? Doesn't your car have windows like the rest of us?

Sora_fml 0

lmao, shoulda told him that it itched, you were just scratching. Or ask if he wanted to join in.

Comments

hahahaha thats hilarious, what did the cop do? did he give u a ticket?

sorry, but you totally deserved that one. lol.

courtneyissofuck 0
Cloudy_fml 0

#38, when did the OP say they went to jail?

I mean, you TOTALLY deserved this, but I feel bad for you. NOT because you got caught, but because you weren't actually "doing the dirty." As everyone always says, your hand doesn't count, even if it does get you written up.

CherishFlowers 0

Ew, gross. If I was the cop I wouldn't want to go up and tap on someone's glass who was masturbating...

mcnordan 0

I don't get it. What did you do wrong? You were in the privacy of your car.

that's what's baffling me. I mean it's not indecent exposure or anything. WTF?

taybear0 14

i think it would be considered dangerous to engage in sexual activity while operating a vehicle

shitfaece 0

#26: Post a scan of it on reddit or something!

It's not "privacy of your own car" when everyone can see you doing it! Have you ever been in a traffic jam? You have a clear line of sight into everyone's cars. Some people might have had kids with them in the car. Try explaining THAT one to your little Johnny who's only in first grade.