DUDE! WTF?

By imanidiot - 03/03/2009 06:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'd been sat in traffic for about an hour. I've heard stories about people doing the dirty in their cars, and I never do anything risky so I thought, why not, I'll be here a while, no one can see me: I'll masturbate. Midway through, I heard a tap on my driver's window. It was a police officer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 258
You deserved it 152 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How in the world did you think nobody would see you?? Doesn't your car have windows like the rest of us?

Sora_fml 0

lmao, shoulda told him that it itched, you were just scratching. Or ask if he wanted to join in.

Comments

ohgodohgodohgod 0

LOL. In the business, we call that "asking for it".

#23, in the business of jacking it in cars?

That's funny, a guy was just arrested outside my dorms for jacking off in his car. The Police Report was printed and posted on every floor of every dorm building on campus. You dont happen to live in San Diego do you? :)

skillz3333 4

this is mad fake...why would you post this

You people who spout "fake!" with no reasoning are so freaking annoying.

Ive jacked it in the car on the Hwy. It was late at night, I was falling asleep, so why not ********** to liven things up? It was uhhh.. interesting.

cuttybuddy 0

how can someone fap to something so uninteresting as traffic is mind baffling. your parents must be proud.

fcuk_mylife 0

umm. the fact that you found anything sexually appealing enough in a car to begin masturbating is really sad.

Maybe he used his imagination. People still do that, right?