Drunk twit

By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 06:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned if you've slept with your soon to be step-brother, you should tell your family. If you don't, he may blurt it out while drunk at a family barbecue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 661
You deserved it 44 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He would still have blurted it out drunk and it doesn't change the fact you slept with him.. But is it really that bad? What your respective parents do is their business, what you do is yours.

sinking_fish 12

At least it was only your soon to be step-brother and not your soon to be step-dad, right?

Comments

TraceCase_ 19

I can understand needing to tell your family beforehand if you two are in a relationship, but why would you need to tell them you've slept together, in the past?

She didn't, her soon-to-be step brother got drunk and told everyone.

TraceCase_ 19

Yeah I know, but she insinuated she made a mistake by not telling them before the BBQ. Why should she have?

What I wanna know is why are you having a family barbaque in the winter -_-

xeldawyn 14

It's never too cold in Texas to do some outdoor cookin'

chelsea3111996 0

Texas dumbass. It's hot there. Js.

GoW_Chick 14

Maybe because it isn't snowing everywhere around the world I know it's not here in Florida pretty warm here actually.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

I really wonder what the parents responses were.

ZDK5498 6

now it's out and over with... plus if your older than 18 you dont NEED to go to the next BBQ

FYLDeep 25

I hope this occurred before you knew that you two were becoming family.

Could be worse, could have been the brother your parents put up for adoption and never told you about. No bloodline crossed, just another guy you hooked up with.

hateevryone 14

i wonder what the family thought.

68- Yes it could've been worse. he could've blurted it out at the wedding as a giant meteor was flying in.

lemonsquid 6

So? You two aren't related by blood, so it's not incest, and there's nothing to worry about. It would've come out sooner or later anyways.