Driving me mad

By Username - 06/07/2010 22:21 - France

Today, at the crack of dawn, I started a 700-mile road trip with my three children. So far, I've stopped four times, settled several arguments, cleaned up spilled yogurt and melted silly putty. 130 miles down, 570 to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 061
You deserved it 12 710

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mumbellosity711 0

ydi for going on a SEVEN HUNDRED MILE ROAD TRIP.

Comments

ALL TOGETHER NOW!! 570 bottles of beer on the wall!! 570 bottles of beeerrrr...

super3286 14

wouldn't that take to long ^^

smokergirl420 0

aren't kids just adorable? haha, look at the bright side, you could have more kids like that 19 kids & counting show.

nikki908 3

That...sucks. Are you at a rest stop? Hopefully you are... I don't want another accident due to someone on their phone driving. 569 bottle of beer on the wall! 569 bottles of beer!!!

Wait I don't get it is this supposed to be abnormal. This is normal for parents I'm sure and you decided to have a kid three times so get over it! 

That_Guy_Jake_JR 0

How can you not know this was going to happen. Every parent knows road trips suck with kids, it's just built into your brain

ellielovesyuh 0
Averizzle 0

Tell the kids to shit the **** up and go to sleep or you will drop em off at the side of the road.

That's what children's Benedryll is for.

lol 20 that show makes me laugh..at them :) also I love how guys take pictures of just their abs and pecks but not their face. can you say butterface?

Raleigh_bruh 7
vballerlover07 0

Learn to control your children.

deafeningsilence 8

Whatdaya call someone ugly all over? just butter? Erryones good butter. Butterbody be fatty with good BJs?

crazytay 0

hahaha! number one that what i thought

You know what I don't get. Everyone always gets mad at people for using the wrong "your" and sometimes gets on about "should of" but no one ever says anything about using the wrong "to" and stuff. if your gonna be a grammer Nazi, go all out and get errything.

How did they melt silly putty in a car without you noticing?

62 that is because most people don't know the difference

shhhitsasecret 0
ATLBOI770 0

u should if use a condom if ur gonna bitch about kids n their mess

74 it says "I only date boys who-----" I have no idea

How is this an FML? You agreed to this when you stuck it in her. Stop bitching.

shouldve brought a mini DVD player and used that to keep them busy. my brother brings a converter and uses the lighter tonpower a TV and his PS3

Why do people say at the crack of dawn? I knew someone named dawn and trust me you'd be jolted awake if you saw her crack... not in a good way.

BoyFromTheFuture 0

no one thinks about children and silly putty and road trips when they are getting a woman pregnant. Well at least I hope not.

BoyFromTheFuture 0

on the way back, you could drive 570 miles in a night and if your kids are young enough they will sleep right through it. Load up on red bull or Chernobyl (imported illegally)

Ydi for being an assumedly single parent who doesn't like things normal kids do and for panning a trip with them when you couldn't handle taking care of them.

well just look forward to the drive back :D

Why did you give them silly putty and yougurt in the car? Not exactly travel items

You take one down, you pass it around, 575 bottles on the wall

Is it illegal to give them sleeping pills?...

just buy plane tickets. I'm sure it's well worth the convenience, no? YDI not only for driving 700 miles with kids but if you don't want to deal with that sort of thing, then don't have kids. it's a part of parenthood.

Disco_fml 0

It says "I only date boys who recycle." Obviously another greenfreak.

Well I don't recycle but it doesn't look like I'd be missing out...

TheEricCartman 0

I once went on a long trip to Nebraska to meet my grandma, I got a stupid shirt.

lol 26: shit the **** up. a new take on an old classic

700 mi road trip with 3 kids? Er, not only do you deserve it, you basically asked for it.

y is op writing this instead of driving? ydi

but what sucks is that the OP has to drive back and go through hell all over again. unless they take a plane. but kids on a plane is hell too. so that whole situation sucks.

whoisthisgirl 4

oh so you also stopped to post a fmylife?

You'll make it there eventually. =] FYL

iloveyuhhx33 0

awee, i hope you make it through without killing yourself

In car tv. Finding Nemo. come on mom!

Not too late to turn around, or raise your kids so they don't annoy you.

fyl Op, I hate it when that happens, I have a lil sister I feel your pain

Raleigh_bruh 7

Ok..? That's to be expected. You're going on a long road trip with your three (I'm assuming young) children, accidents are bound to happen. Not a Fml moment though.

^ Exactly what I was thinking. If you're gonna have kids, prepare for consequences.

incoming_pudding 9

Or just not go on a 700 mile road trip with young children... I went on a 120 mile trip with two kids under 5 and that was exactly what I imagine hell to be like I don't honestly think I'd survive 700 miles... I'm not someone who is easily annoyed but I'm not entirely convinced those kids weren't just tiny demons...

JokeMeister 0

YOU wanted them, now you got 'em! Stop whining, that's what KIDS do!!