Driving me mad

By Username - 06/07/2010 22:21 - France

Today, at the crack of dawn, I started a 700-mile road trip with my three children. So far, I've stopped four times, settled several arguments, cleaned up spilled yogurt and melted silly putty. 130 miles down, 570 to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 062
You deserved it 12 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mumbellosity711 0

ydi for going on a SEVEN HUNDRED MILE ROAD TRIP.

Comments

Kids are ******* retarded, I hate them. If I were you, I'd duck tape their mouths shut & throw them in the trunk.

ninjasaurous 0

10- take one down! Open the spout and drinkity drink till the beer runs out!!! 569 bottles of beer on the wall! 569 bottles of beerrrr....

Dude, that's one of the great things about being a dad! I love crappy family road trips :)

you forgot tue way back.... 1270 miles....ha!

DAN7IEL 2

yeaaahhh I feel ya!! two satanic sisters makes my car rides HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 hours is almost impossible for me with them so I can understand the pain an suffering you gothrough!!!!!!

Ydi for having 3 children. 0 is enough.

NorcalOunce 0

you also stopped to write this and submit it...

19mandi82 0

Easy fix, how about this: No food in car...when you stop to eat...MAKE them use the bathroom and don't leave until they do. Don't leave the house with any messy/noisy toys. And introduce all three to all the dumb car games, like I Spy, License plate bingo, etc. to keep them occupied...at least half the trip won't be a disaster on the way home. And remember, you want a peaceful, relaxing roadtrip...plan it kid-free....cause no plan is fail-proof.

pippymiskers 4
gyg30 0

good luck last year done 1250 with boy friend, 2 kids and 2 cats in truck what an experience all in 24 hours