Doggy style

By failuretolaunch2 - 26/02/2015 03:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend managed to orgasm by humping my leg. I'm beginning to think I'm dating a puppy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 553
You deserved it 4 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he'll always be loyal if he's like a dog?

Comments

Look on the bright side, puppies are cute, bounding with energy, and super cuddly! Just make sure you house train him

I think he just mixed leg day with hump day...

nellyphant 18

Once my boyfriend orgasmed whilst giving me oral! Win-win!

I was reading an article just the other day about how there's a lot of stuff we don't know scientifically about sex and the body's reaction. I wanted to try and find it again so I could reference it here but I haven't been able to track it down. One thing I do remember from the article was mention of a man who had spinal nerve damage so he couldn't ******, but he could still gain an erection and through stimulation, ejaculate. There was local organic process still occurring, but a disconnect from some of the wider body-processes normally in play. That's really a long was of me saying that from my understanding: the mind and mental process can influence how readily an ****** is achieved. If I were to hazard a guess: he found you really attractive and sexy at that point.

And the obligatory pun: I'm sure if you keep working at it, he'll come right.

I want to keep this comment forever. Well said.

Okay. Just how long did you let him hump your leg so that he could ******? Either way I'm sure it was awkward, be it a long time or a few seconds..

So u jst sat there and watched him get there?

born_hustla 26

Damn OP, you got it going on!! That's powerful!