Doggy style

By failuretolaunch2 - 26/02/2015 03:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend managed to orgasm by humping my leg. I'm beginning to think I'm dating a puppy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 553
You deserved it 4 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he'll always be loyal if he's like a dog?

Comments

assurant 12

ask the puppy to do doggy style then i'm sure he will comply

demonwolfmaster 26

There are human pups out there, he might be in to pup play. might want to look in to it.

I had an ex once who was into pup play, she was awesome

demonwolfmaster 26

Pup play is fun, im a pup my self and collard, its a life style and i think for ops sake she may want to look in to it since it can open a new world of fun with her bf.

I bet, I'm not a pup I'm more off a submissive, but I do think they should give it a try. could be fun for them

Rawrshi 25

Yay human pups! They're so fun to be around. I'm a kitty myself but pups are great too! A pup in headspace is one of the best persons to be around. OP is quite lucky if that's the case.

well maybe he's just really attracted to you

Well, it's been said men are dogs. Now you have proof.

I've heard of a breast man and even an ass man butt this is the first time I've heard of a leg man?!

She's got legs and she knows how to use them. She never begs she knows how to choose them.

im a breast butt and leg man...though i prefer my girls legs around me ;)

That is a ruff situation. Smack him on his nose next time.

Goblin182 26

You say "managed to ******" like that's a hard thing for a guy to do.

As someone that suffered severe anorgasmia, you are so painfully wrong.

That dirty dog! If he puts his paws on you in a way you don't like, just throw the nearest object and yell 'Fetch!'