DMV blues

By HellisLikeTheDMV - 13/07/2012 15:19 - United States - Colorado Springs

Today, I finally went to the DMV to replace my lost license. After waiting for almost two hours, I casually rummaged through my purse. Something strange inside the lining caught my eye. It was my license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 691
You deserved it 27 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would think that's the first place you check?

Even though I'm not suppose to, I have an extra copy of my driver's license. I keep it in my car's glove box incase I forget my purse at home. It's come in handy.

Comments

Its okay, stuff like this happens to everyone. Don't feel too bad about it.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Women always lose stuff in their purses. It's like a black hole.

True that -___- I reorganize my purse only to find it looking like a nuclear bomb went off in it five minutes later. Smh

You should have checked there first that's what I do.

Skylansmile 11

At least you didn't have to pay for a brand new license?

That interrogation mark ruined what would've been a somewhat respectable comment. Similar thing happened to me and after two months of searching, I gave in and got a replacement. Found the damned thing under my refrigerator a week later. It's not a ton of money but I would rather not have donated it to the government needlessly.

That's why I live in a small town. Never any line at the DMV. In and out in five to ten minutes.

kaymi 17

Things always pop up after you either get mad, frustrated or go get a replacement. those damn gnomes in my house are always playing tricks and hiding my things. I'll catch those bastards one day!

Well, are you Satan? He likes watching other peoples misery, that's why I was asking...

the dmv is one of few places where all walks of life must visit. enjoy the show while you're there.

Now you know you have a mystery pocket in your purse.

hateevryone 14

Now you won't have to worry about paying for a new one.