By shorty4 - 13/07/2012 14:36 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend, who is a fully-grown man, that making dinosaur noises in public is no longer acceptable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 346
You deserved it 7 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

that's kind of adorable, actually. But was he being too loud that he was disrupting peace or maybe you're just a bit embarrassed?

You sound really saur about this, and you may think he Rex your day. Dino it may be embarrassing, but if you steg with him, you may have some fun. This was a bit of a stretch...sorry.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

that's kind of adorable, actually. But was he being too loud that he was disrupting peace or maybe you're just a bit embarrassed?

ipwnallmen 10

Open the door, get on the floor, everyone do the dinosaur!~ ... too inappropriate?....

MrBrightside21 20

My stepbrother, Dale, had a drumset, that I rubbed my nuts all over. Then his Dad made me move out and get a job, and my identity was lost. He used to act like a dinosaur when he was growing up, and inspired me to pursue my dream as the drummer of Prodigy Worldwide. Mr. Dobak, is that you? Don't lose your dinosaur, man. Boats and hoes!

I agree with 1. My initial thought was "says who?" Then again, I like when people feel okay being goofy. That's why I occasionally skip side to side while I'm walking around in public, as a grown man. It's entertaining, it's silly, and idgaf what others think.

I don't see a problem with making dinosaur noises in public.

Your boyfriend knows how to have fun. You're never too old to act retarded in public

MrBrightside21 20

#57 - Nobody is perfect. I apologize. But, come on man... It's the freakin Catalina Winemixer!

Matty1188 6

56, I thumbed you down for saying 'act retarded'. Mentally challenged would be aghast by such a comparison.

rallets 22

the ******* catalina wine mixer

Here's a shot out of a cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta **** one, marry one, kill one. GO!

MrBrightside21 20

84 - I was watching the T.V. edited version, because I am under the age of 18, and I am a badass that doesn't break the rules. The clown has no penis.

I agree with one. I'd rather have a funny guy who loves to joke around with me, than to have a serious guy who is too mature for his age.

perdix 29

If he knows what dinosaurs sound like, he must be at least 70 million years old! That makes me feel young!

Shhhh don't get the people that believe in creation started.

We have 1 dinosaur. It's name is Chris Bosh.

MindFreakazoid 10

Maybe he's a timelord. You never know.

KiddNYC1O 20

Come on now. We all know dinosaurs sounded like they do in Jurassic Park. Right? Right?!

I like people who dare to do something out of the ordinary :$. If I passed him I would've gone for a hi5

Ofcourse, sweetie. When a giant grown-up man screams on the sidewalk like a dinosaur, you would totally not feel a little bit freaked out, on the contrary, you would be positivily impressed and try to make contact asap.

Maybe not if he was twice my size and roaring like an aggressive t-rex. But that was not the image I had in my head :)

The question also at hand is whether he was good at making these noises. If some guy was just walking around screeching I'm fairly certain I would execute the "yikes, just walk away slowly" maneuver:p

If he was impersonating a velociraptor, I wouldn't **** with him. Everyone knows velociraptors kick more ass than any other species in general.

Super paper Mario is a good game. Nice picture. (TTYD is better)

32- If I remember correctly, your picture is from Super Paper Mario too, which is strange, considering you think TTYD is better. Now that I think about it, why are we talking about Mario on FML?

You sound really saur about this, and you may think he Rex your day. Dino it may be embarrassing, but if you steg with him, you may have some fun. This was a bit of a stretch...sorry.

RedPillSucks 31

Since when is it no longer acceptable to make dinosaur noises in public? The problem only occurs when you embellish by adding loud farting noises as well.

It started when chris bosh started becoming a well known basketball player...

winnerme123 8

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ruff. Ruff.

Um... I don't know if chipmunks make noises, so... "I told the witch doctor I was in love with you..."

someone sounds like a Debbie Downer OP!

Wow, uptight much? Next thing you be telling him is that burping and farting in public is outlawed. Lighten up. Stop being a lotasourpuss.

well I thought it was genius, Doc, thumbs up

Oops this was supposed to be in reply to his comment not a comment of my own :(

hockeyoceancity 13

41- So you commented on her comment that was commenting to her comment that was meant to comment on another ones comment. Interesting.

IzabellaBlack 0

Stop commenting on comments about commenting instead of commenting on someone else's comment or else I'll comment your comment about commenting regularly instead of on the comment that was meant to be commented on!!!

cacunt 1

The word comment just sounds weird now.