Distance makes the heart…

By unknown - 27/02/2012 17:42 - United States

Today, I called my husband, who is currently stationed in Japan, to see how he was doing. According to his girlfriend, he's doing fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 426
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Oh wow I'm so sorry. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, it still sucks :(

Oh all the evil things you could do... I'd start with calling his command and informing them of his extra marital affairs, as you see the military seriously frowns upon that shit. Then, once the douchebag gets into deep shit, you can serve him with divorce papers. But remember, if you have the attorneys on the base closest to you representing you first, he has to find the expensive non-military ones. **** him, you can do better. And don't buy that crap about military men having a different girl in every country. Real men don't do that shit.

Comments

perdix 29

I think he's turning Japanese, I think he's turning Japanese. I really think so...

My husband is deployed over there right now, tell his superiors, he can get in a lot of trouble, and possible demoted without a chance for a promotion again.

boomhauer18 3

No he want she has to prove it first and there not going demoted him with out a chance of promotion the wost is demoted maby

conqueror57 11

Please learn the difference between "there" and "they're" and stop posting the same shit on every comment until you do.

boomhauer18 3

I'll spell it how i want to and you can deal with it .

She doesn't have to prove anything. A simple call to his command will cause an investigation. The military takes adultery very, very seriously and he'll get into a shit ton of trouble. Military wives tend to know their shit when it comes to this kind of stuff.

perdix 29

I don't see how it helps the OP if she rats out her husband. If he gets demoted, he'll get paid less which will mean less money for her. And if she divorces him, she'll get less out of him. It looks like seeking justice will cost her either way.

She's wouldn't divorce him for money. She'd divorce him for cheating on her!

@255: You cannot deny that getting more money would be a bonus.

beccalyn244 4

this asshole is protecting our country fk

boomhauer18 3

Got bless the fist that I would so gladly use to punch both of u out

boomhauer18 3

I guess if you where in the military you would get the humor being in you learn it. You also learn to your stick to your brothers not there wifes most cheat on them anyway.

omarzrgz 3

Go **** yourself 128 it's a ******* joke

omarzrgz 3

If you actually click on the picture you will notice how half of her face is cut out what there's only two more things you can look at in the picture. I can't stand people like you who can't take a motherfucking joke

tatersr9 1

Ok then I hope it happens to you then You stupid bitch

Killafornia 1

Guess you can say Sayonara to him.

Fine is the name of his ladyboy friend.

Wondering a bit why you're not in Japan with him. Either way cheaters are the lowest form of life on the planet. Lower than whale shit...

its not automatically a choice for the wives to go with their husbands on deployments...

Did 10 years and took my family everywhere I went and one of those places was Japan.

well not everyone gets that luxury....some of us dont get those options.

Don't get me wrong I was by no means insinuating because she ain't there is the reason it happened. Got home from a 6 month deployment and my ex had herself a boyfriend. Cheaters gonna cheat...

Child rapists are a lot lower than cheaters. Cheaters are saints in comparison.

My husband deployed to Japan for 8 months. Taking me along was not an option, nor was it an option when he went TAD to California for six months.

Is your picture of Lady Gaga or Marilyn Manson? Either way it scares me.

GoW_Chick 14

So now he has a nagging girlfriend to add too a nagging wife.. Hasn't he ever heard the saying "hit it, but don't babysit it"

XkassieX 6

Well you're a ***** Aren't you? ;D Do all the boys use that rule for you? Cuz real men don't do that or even think of saying that.

GoW_Chick 14

Says the sixteen-year-old little girl... I know what real men are all about, and no I'm not a *****, but good for you kiddo for making quick judgements by reading something off the Internet that was meant as a joke.