Distance makes the heart…

By unknown - 27/02/2012 17:42 - United States

Today, I called my husband, who is currently stationed in Japan, to see how he was doing. According to his girlfriend, he's doing fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 426
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Oh wow I'm so sorry. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, it still sucks :(

Oh all the evil things you could do... I'd start with calling his command and informing them of his extra marital affairs, as you see the military seriously frowns upon that shit. Then, once the douchebag gets into deep shit, you can serve him with divorce papers. But remember, if you have the attorneys on the base closest to you representing you first, he has to find the expensive non-military ones. **** him, you can do better. And don't buy that crap about military men having a different girl in every country. Real men don't do that shit.

Comments

Eternally faithful til death do us part...null and void when in another country.

I LOVE the fact that FML has been taking things oh-so seriously lately. I can't make a single joke unless I label it otherwise, and even then my comment is seen as inappropriate. Grow some backbone, people!

omarzrgz 3

I feel the same way. The only way this works in FML is if you're someone like Docbastard and anyone else that devotes their life to this website when they probably don't even get paid for it. It's a popularity contest really.

GoW_Chick 14

It's not cheating if you're in a different timezone... Really though that's messed up. since he is in japan hooking up it's time for you to go Italy and have a hook up of your own only fair, right?

76transam 0

Why go to italy? There's plenty of us already here

perdix 29

There are very few Japanese-Italians in the US. I can't account for GoW_chick's fetishes.

SaMmIMonster96 6

I say Germany :). Ah the guys there

I like the way you think! What goes around comes around. Tit for tat (twat) forgot how that goes.

76transam 0

Tell her "Well im glad hes good just let him know i got our valtrex refilled and its in the mail should be there in a few days!"

Time to look up valtrex on urban dictionary... Ooh now I get it!

perdix 29

Would you have preferred his girlfriend said that he was doing poorly? What kind of sadist are you that you want him to suffer?!

maryam8869 7

Sorry, but its not funny perdix

Oh all the evil things you could do... I'd start with calling his command and informing them of his extra marital affairs, as you see the military seriously frowns upon that shit. Then, once the douchebag gets into deep shit, you can serve him with divorce papers. But remember, if you have the attorneys on the base closest to you representing you first, he has to find the expensive non-military ones. **** him, you can do better. And don't buy that crap about military men having a different girl in every country. Real men don't do that shit.

boomhauer18 3

First she has to prove it there not going to just take her word.

SHE doesn't have to prove anything. If she informs them of what happened the officer in command will launch an investigation into the matter. In the military you don't have the same "burden of proof" as you might if you were a civilian. All he has to do is find a couple of guys who will vouch that her husband has been seen on dates with women or anything else that supports the suspected affair. Then the officer can punish, based on that alone.

My ex-fiancé was charged with "attempted adultery" when he aggressively came on to a married woman. The military has a very low tolerance for that crap!

murphy22 6

He'll be court marshaled for adultery lol hope the bitch was worth it!!

boomhauer18 3

Im not sure but im pretty sure thats proof like i said she needs proof. Any who im glad for him better him than her like the rest of the military women.

TSN619 7

Ok let's settle this. First, I'm a military policeman stuff like this is right down my alley. Yes, if she calls his command and says this is going on then an investigation will be launched. If the person is seen with another woman he cannot be punished on that information alone. People are allowed to hang out man and woman as friends. Some form of proof other than them being seen together is necessary. Also, if the service member requests a courts martial then the military rules of evidence do apply and there would have to be proof of sexual contact.

Being a long distance from each other is hard. Staying in the relationship takes a lot of commitment. Unfortunately that's not always the case. I'm sorry OP.