Distance makes the heart…

By unknown - 27/02/2012 17:42 - United States

Today, I called my husband, who is currently stationed in Japan, to see how he was doing. According to his girlfriend, he's doing fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 426
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Oh wow I'm so sorry. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, it still sucks :(

Oh all the evil things you could do... I'd start with calling his command and informing them of his extra marital affairs, as you see the military seriously frowns upon that shit. Then, once the douchebag gets into deep shit, you can serve him with divorce papers. But remember, if you have the attorneys on the base closest to you representing you first, he has to find the expensive non-military ones. **** him, you can do better. And don't buy that crap about military men having a different girl in every country. Real men don't do that shit.

Comments

Well what can u day hot asian women or boring American wo

It is from Sharon Needles from RuPauls Drag Race!

A_dreamer_22 3

ur back home worrying ur ass off n stressing over his safety n his ******* some other bitch??? u deserve better, noone deserves to b betrayed. do something 4 u. don't think it's hard to leave him, think in a future u won't even remember him after a while. b strong.

mysexyguitarman 1

I don't get why so many people think it's okay because he's in the army. Are you idiots? Seriously though, if he was an accountant on a business trip would it be wrong then? You stupid Americans seem to think that anything an army guy does is okay because he's "fighting for your country", it's just because you guys have been so brainwashed, what business does your army have in Japan anyways? The world would be a very different place if America didn't meddle!

TSN619 7

I'll tell you what ******* business we have in Japan you ignorant ****! Learn your god damn history. America didn't meddle they're was a treaty signed years ago where Japan invites us, America to come stay I there country and provide them with training and military support. Japan doesn't have an expeditionary combat force they have a force that's built only to protect their country. We provide them with the extra strength and provide them a lot of aide they couldn't get otherwise. Ignorant bastard.

rogerusmc23 0

That's funny because I am stationed in Japan and when I called home to see how my girlfriend was doing her new boyfriend answered.

O man sorry bout that. At least you didn't marry her yet!

wolflove225 10

I'd kick his bloody ass even if he was fighting for our country, if he made it home in one piece he wouldn't stay that way for long.

Why does everyone jump to conclusions? With the language difference the wife could have misunderstood, or the other woman could have said a few wrong words leading the wife to believe that her husband was cheating, or maybe the wife is one of those people that instantly assume that if their significant other is with a member of the opposite sex then it instantly means that they are cheating.

times like that say your his doctor asking about the effects of the HIV meds he's taking.