Distance makes the heart…

By unknown - 27/02/2012 17:42 - United States

Today, I called my husband, who is currently stationed in Japan, to see how he was doing. According to his girlfriend, he's doing fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 426
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Oh wow I'm so sorry. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, it still sucks :(

Oh all the evil things you could do... I'd start with calling his command and informing them of his extra marital affairs, as you see the military seriously frowns upon that shit. Then, once the douchebag gets into deep shit, you can serve him with divorce papers. But remember, if you have the attorneys on the base closest to you representing you first, he has to find the expensive non-military ones. **** him, you can do better. And don't buy that crap about military men having a different girl in every country. Real men don't do that shit.

Comments

I wouldve been like "OH H*** NO" then when he came back his stuff and the divorce papers would be right in the porch sitting there :)

U need that divorce so he won't be gettin that extra money to spend on his girlfriend

He's in Japan, idiot. He's not dodging ANY enemy fire. He's chilling out and banging Japanese chicks.

Find someone else... He's a jackass... and if he calls to appologize, and the new one happens to answer and introduce himself as your boyfriend...

latinmustanggirl 0

That f'd up my hubby is deployed too. You should cut him off you deserve more than that!!! I support military men who stay faithful to their wives cause we are the ones here worrying about them and how they are adjusting or coping. It's not fair that you're being a great military wife and he's out getting blown by some badge bunny.

Devin91 20

That's ****** up; as a guy I find it annoying when other guys cheat, if you can't stay committed you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place, so nobodies feelings get hurt.

MickGold 8

That is terrible! Did he think you wouldn't find out? FYL :(

lol32360 0

next thing you know he brought you a disease from japan that will soon kill 2 million people

Japanese girls are really "easy-going", now you have sister wives~ you won't just let your husband go like this,right?

starkes 0

Now why would she do something as ignorant as that?