By scumbag - 05/11/2009 10:12 - United States

Today, I got a call from the guy I have been seeing. I wasn't him. It was his wife wondering why I have her husband's number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 127
You deserved it 6 424

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL if you didn't know he was married. YDI if you did know. HDI either way.

Well, it IS impossible to be someone else.

Comments

Well, it IS impossible to be someone else.

FYL if you didn't know he was married. YDI if you did know. HDI either way.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Dating a married man, huh? Well, I guess he needed two ladies... Double da sammiches.

perdix 29

Answer: Because he prefers plowing hot, wet and wild over cold, dry and dead. . . Next question?!

drewfus2 6
drewfus2 6

I was referring to the person above nw, not perdix

perdix 29

This is written so badly. I'll bet the wife wants to know why her husband's phone has the OP's number on it. The way it's written suggests that the wife has the OP's phone and discovered her husband's number on it, but how could she call the OP with her own phone and the OP answer the same phone? Quantum mechanics? Thanks for making Texas schools look good.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

I was thinking the same thing. If people post FMLs, it should at least have proper sentence structure.

Well, if the wife looked at the phone and saw that some random woman was calling it, she would wonder why the other woman (the OP) would have her husband's number. Now, would the question, "Why are you calling my husbands phone?" make more sense? Yes, but what the OP wrote is clear to me.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

That'd make sense, but the OP is the one who got called.

Yea...DUH! The OP got called because the wife saw on her husband's phone that the OP's number has been texting or calling him...it's not that difficult to understand -_-

perdix 29

Puolukka, why did you take your picture down from your profile? You're beautiful.

If the OP wasn't him, and the wife was on the other end, and the husband is ded, then who was phone?

anonymous69_fml 0

haven't I read this at least 30 times already? ****! get some new stories!

Hes bored make him a sammich and youve won him, o yeah and forget the other woman THIS IS NOT A FML

sucks for you. unless you knew he was married/involved, then you deserve it.

Why was the next FML deleted? That was more of an FML than this