By Stupid - 01/03/2019 04:00

Today, I got a call from my boyfriend's wife. He's still saying he is not married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 522
You deserved it 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

He might not be once she gets through with the divorce... Maybe you should play the same game and insist you're single and don't have a boyfriend?

Exes have claimed to be currents to prevent the other from moving on. Hope you aren’t dealing with a crazy ex.

Comments

bloopaloop 27
manb91uk 22

He might not be once she gets through with the divorce... Maybe you should play the same game and insist you're single and don't have a boyfriend?

She’s probably his stalker! I’m going to tell your story to my wife, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, she’ll get a kick out of it!

the hell is up with the AOC comments. how is this relevant

First, I apologize in advance to everyone who got the joke in the first place. OK, Lor'ren. The joke was that the "wife" was just some rando that is under the delusion she's married to the OP's boyfriend. Obviously, I'm not married to AOC (yet!), so claiming to be married to her is just as absurd. You're never too old to have a schoolboy crush, at least I'm not.

“I’m not married. My wife is the married one”.

Shaik Shamir 7

"I didn't marry her, she married me!"

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Just remember if you’re the side chick chances are you aren’t the only one he’s cheating on his wife with.

Exes have claimed to be currents to prevent the other from moving on. Hope you aren’t dealing with a crazy ex.

julfunky 29

So you hope he is a cheating jerkoff? Honestly, I’ll take a crazy ex over being heartbroken.

Seeing as how everyone makes a good point, ie thwre any more you can add, OP?

Could be the boyfriends ex just trying to screw with him and op.

Traveling_Book 9

So either he’s lying or she’s his crazy ex trying to break you guys up. Either one sounds like a situation I’d want to avoid.