Dating is hell

By Anonymous - 13/07/2014 18:34 - United Kingdom - Rugby

Today, I had my third date with a lovely guy. After I got home, I figured I'd try to see if I could find his Facebook profile. I did. His pictures were nice; lovely wedding photos for sure, and his newborn baby is adorable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 487
You deserved it 5 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

746278Ab 14

I'm sorry but it's better that you find out now rather than later!

There are plenty more fish in the sea, OP:/

Comments

I didn't know which to vote. I've been there. They're not all liars and skanks.

Well I don't see how it could possibly be a YDI... this is all on him.

Whoaa. Cheating is never ok. It is totally unfair to the spouse and in this case, mother of their child. Now if you have talked this over with your wife and have some sort of understanding that you can sleep with whoever you want then that's one thing, but if your spouse has no idea then it is completely 100% wrong. Just because you have made it clear to the other woman that you are married is not ok, your wife would have to be ok with you sleeping around. And if this is an agreement you both have than why even be married.

You waited till the third date before you did any sort of research?

I would find the wife and tell her what her husband is up to

That's what you get for waiting until the third date to do some basic online research.

How can you go on three dates with somebody without searching him on Facebook? That's the first thing I would do ...

Always check who your dating. Do some creeping.

mrjason300 5

Oh my gosh, I feel so sorry for you! I could understand not wanting to spoil your image of him by holding out on a Facebook search. It's not like you get everyone's first and last name on the first meeting anyway.