Dating is hell

By Anonymous - 13/07/2014 18:34 - United Kingdom - Rugby

Today, I had my third date with a lovely guy. After I got home, I figured I'd try to see if I could find his Facebook profile. I did. His pictures were nice; lovely wedding photos for sure, and his newborn baby is adorable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 487
You deserved it 5 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

746278Ab 14

I'm sorry but it's better that you find out now rather than later!

There are plenty more fish in the sea, OP:/

Comments

temmera 16

He could have been dating her just to sleep with her and then was probably planning to dump her afterwards. For a lot of people sex is really just sex. No emotions, nothing emotionally intimate. Just the physical. That's why I believe that even people who are in love can cheat on each other. There are plenty of people who have cheated on their partners with other people only to go home and tell their partners they love them and mean it. How do you think some relationships survive things like cheating and then they go on to have great marriages or whatever without that trust ever being broken again? It's usually because that person who cheated still loved their partner and they both decided to work at it and give it another chance to save the relationship because both still loved each other. My older sister has always said to me that most cheating in relationships is usually a sign that something else is wrong within the relationship, but it doesn't necessarily means two people have stopped loving each other. My point is, even though it doesn't excuse the fact that they cheated, people cheat for many reasons. Not only necessarily because partners don't love each other anymore.

YDI. it could have been worst.....you could've invited him in

temmera 16

Have you ever heard of people cheating on their partners because they felt neglected by them, so they went and found attention elsewhere only to regret it once they're done cheating? Or sex addicts who cheated on their partners, who they love, because they couldn't help it because of their problem? You're right it doesn't excuse it, but if you honestly believe people in love don't cheat than you are very, very naïve.

maybe he is separated from his wife right now.

It would be on Facebook if he sprayed from her.

not neceasarily. i havent been on facebook in a month. if i was going through a divorce the last thing on my mind would be facebook status updates

Just move on. He is probably feeling neglected as his wife time is monopolized with the baby.

Yeah, a baby that he most likely helped to create. So she goes through the shit storm that is pregnancy and birth, but it's cool for him to run off having sex with other people because he isn't getting as much attention as their newborn? It's amazing he managed to father a child in the first place, what with his lack of balls.

jaellin 18

Well it IS kinda idiotic to state that all people who cheat don't love their partner anymore. Maybe emotionally mature adults in healthy relationships with solid communication skills don't cheat on someone they love, but that's hardly everyone.

He could give her and if she's breastfeeding their baby an std. He's garbage and you should be glad you found out but morally the wife has a right to know. If she doesn't leave and decided she doesn't care she has a right to ignore it. But as an adult she needs to make an informed decision. I had a girl tell me that when I was dating a guy in college we were both nature about it. Ive been in her side of the fence and being the last to know is insulting and embarrassing. Monogamy isn't for everyone for some people sex/love are separate but if that's him he has no right to benefits of a marriage and to lie, deceive and use two women. He will do it again and the next could get pregnant, have an std, be crazy and destroy his family what a waste of marriage.

Why would you want a dishonest and sneaky man? I agree she doesn't owe the wife anything but can't you/ the OP do better than a married man? The vast majority Of the time they go back to the spouse. Being used so a man can escape his marriage and then disposed of when he returns is deplorable, don't you deserve a man for whom you're number one? I'm no ones side piece.