Dating is hell

By Anonymous - 13/07/2014 18:34 - United Kingdom - Rugby

Today, I had my third date with a lovely guy. After I got home, I figured I'd try to see if I could find his Facebook profile. I did. His pictures were nice; lovely wedding photos for sure, and his newborn baby is adorable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 487
You deserved it 5 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

746278Ab 14

I'm sorry but it's better that you find out now rather than later!

There are plenty more fish in the sea, OP:/

Comments

maybe he has a twin who decided to give your date a payback by switching their names on Facebook... no? well I tried...

temmera 16

You should really read "The Eight Reasons that People Cheat on Their Partners" by Susan Krauss Whitbourne and "Forget Why Men and Women Cheat, Here's Why they Don't Cheat" by Jackie Pilossoph. Maybe you'll come out of the relationship bubble you live in where everything is black and white. Like I said before it doesn't excuse the cheating, but it may give reasons to why people cheat that reason not necessarily being because they don't love their partner anymore. Oh, and if you really think most people could easily communicate their problems in a relationship before they cheat than there wouldn't be do many FML's about cheating.

He MIGHT be separated or getting divorced...

It's only a problem if you say something.. :p

I know this is FML but it seems like someone always has a hidden marriage or so

ViviMage 38

Before you end up a home wrecker, call him out on your find and walk out! I'd tell the cheater's wife myself!

You never know, maybe they were recently divorced and it could've been because they weren't ready for the baby.

an3ph 20

I'd like to propose open season on guys like this.

You should find the wife's profile and send her a message telling her everything.