Congratulations, you played yourself

By danielle - 23/04/2009 07:16 - United States

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21). We went to a liquor store and asked a random guy to go in and buy us some vodka. After giving him $20, he said he had to go turn off his car, then he'd get us the drinks. He got in his car and drove off, with my $20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 219
You deserved it 260 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aego56 0

Today, my friend and I wanted to get some alcohol (we're under 21)...*YDI*

Comments

RiverRelic 0

Note to self: start hanging around liquor stores at lunch so that retard kids hand me money.

YDI for giving a stranger money. But those limits suck, i'm 18 and so ******* glad the limit here is 16/18.

Sessee 4

You - --------0 Guy with your $20 - 1

luckily, i live in chinese,and since im 13 i can get vodka any time i want because all they care about is making a living suckers :)

You mean china? LOL well your smart. That's were Chinese people live xD Chinese is the language and race.

smump 0
llamalpaca382 13

Clearly their English isn't that good because they aren't from an English speaking country. Shut up.

ancientera 12

nay, he's king of the Britain's!

i_like_chicks 0

You just got F'ed in the A! Next time befriend someone older to buy it for you or I dunno, maybe.... DON'T DRINK!!!

i don't think YDI, but I also don't think this is a FML. underage drinkers get screwed all the time, deal with it.

That's what you get for giving a stranger your money.

Minor drinking age here: 16 years old. :) Still, YDI for not bringing a overage friend over to get you the drinks, instead of using a stranger.

#12, I may be a jackass, but I at the very least I dont get caught hanging around liquor stores in the hope that someone will actually buy alcohol for me and not steal my money.